Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BucsBoy02

Hey everyone! I love the Buc's new helmets, but the uniforms need major work.

Here is my vision. The new helmet coupled with uniforms that feature Pewter and Red as primary colors, Black, Orange, Silver and Chrome as secondary and accent colors. The new ship logo on BOTH sleeves. Numbers are Red outlined in Chrome outlined in Black and finally Orange. (As for the helmets I'm still trying to figure out how to get the logo to fit and look decent.)

I bring to you the PEWTER PIRATES!

BuccaneersConcept_zps6eab66d9.png

My very first reaction was that this was a little boring, but it grew on me quickly. I could definitely live with this. It's a big improvement over their old set, but I'm actually in the minority of people who like their new uniforms, so I slightly prefer the new uniforms to your concept, but this is a very good concept nevertheless.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

This is a concept I could grow to like. Granted, it needs a red home jersey and I still hate that numbered font, but at least it sort of works here.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived