NCFA - Lake Erie Commodores (Concept)

whchoclte

Unlike Designs is proud to introduce the University of Lake Erie Commodores of the NCFA. GameCock82 contacted me about doing his identity package after he took over my team and moved them to Lake Erie.

The Lake Erie Region is famous for the USS Nigara Flagship and its commander Commodore Oliver Perry. Both of these historical figures are represented within the identity package. Even the striping used is the same striping a commodore receives.

The colors chosen were a Dark Teal (representing the ocean), Maize (representing the Commdore striping) and Silver.

COPY & PASTE

Lake Erie Main

Lake Erie Secondary

Lake Erie Uniforms

As always comments are welcome. I still have some tweaks to make on the hands and other areas, but all in all hope you guys enjoy.

Greg

Outstanding! Take "Lake Erie" and the stripes off the secondary logo, and you have a near-perfect concept!

Way to go whchoclte... good to see one of your designs again. Great work.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah, and If you can't find Nitro, shoot them to me, I'll post them, too.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

WOW! Phenomenal work! Your ship blows mine away (no battle pun intended).

One thing though...at a small size, the logo on your helmet gets lost. With a light gray helmet, the yellow/gold on white gets lost. I'd either put a thicker blue outline around the logo, or maybe switch to a darker color.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I lov eit.. very nice job.. i really like how he is about to whip out that sword and kick ass.

My only suggestion would be the number font.. doesn't seem to "fit" to me.

But VERY nice job!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived