NCHL *Mustangs Update*

_nxche

use my Barrie Colts one again haha. I like the different shape, but may look better as a shoulder patch? but use it as the main, interested to see how its executed. Another thing I have noticed when making my concepts, the colour you want the team to be shouldnt be the logo's main colour. That being said, I'd like to see a black Home jersey for the Mustangs instead of Burgundy, but keep the logo the same colour. I can see a Burgundy Third jersey with a script on it ..... I sound very greedy lmfao! Less hair, fix the mouth, leave everything else. :)

6f5ceb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're whipping up some great concepts here, i'm liking what i'm seeing.

Much appreciated!

use my Barrie Colts one again haha. I like the different shape, but may look better as a shoulder patch? but use it as the main, interested to see how its executed. Another thing I have noticed when making my concepts, the colour you want the team to be shouldnt be the logo's main colour. That being said, I'd like to see a black Home jersey for the Mustangs instead of Burgundy, but keep the logo the same colour. I can see a Burgundy Third jersey with a script on it ..... I sound very greedy lmfao! Less hair, fix the mouth, leave everything else. :)

Working on the mouth still..... And the shape works well on the front of a jersey!

sdz1nb.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

Not bad so far. Great color scheme. I agree that black should be the primary, with a burgundy third. I can already picture it.

I think the horse's neck would benefit from a slight curve to the right, almost like a C shape but not that dramatic a curve.

Maybe for a secondary and/or vintage logo you could have a block letter W with a solid running horse profile.

Not bad so far. Great color scheme. I agree that black should be the primary, with a burgundy third. I can already picture it.

I think the horse's neck would benefit from a slight curve to the right, almost like a C shape but not that dramatic a curve.

Maybe for a secondary and/or vintage logo you could have a block letter W with a solid running horse profile.

I've been trying to give the neck a bend like you're saying, but it keeps looking like the neck is just too long... I'll keep trying.

The primary's are black, and I'll cook up something like you were saying with the running horse!

xOwzChW.jpg

I think it looks better, but I feel as though the body is too short. Lengthen the body and it will look a lot better.

I appreciate the critique, and tried to apply it. You're right in regards to lengthening the body, and it does make the logo look better.... BUT the shape of the logo is too long and it doesn't look all that great on a jersey...

I can't think of any way to solve this at the moment but I'm going to try and find a method.

xOwzChW.jpg

Archived