Creamer Boards have another Jersey designer!

Ez Street

Ok, i've been holding this in for a week or so, but i have permission to talk. I was contacted by the Topeka Tarantulas to design their jerseys. Now I cannot say what the finished product will look like, but it will be similar to what I designed. They were notified of my concept and wanted to talk to me about using it. So i met with them and they had some additional ideas. I reworked the jerseys and they sent them off to the manufacturer. Needless to say i'm very excited about this. I would like to thank a couple of people for their assistance.

Chris Presson and Nick Casarona of the Topeka Tarantulas. Hockey is in good hands in Topeka with these guys running it. I thought that way before this all happend.

Roger Clemente, your Library of NHL style jerseys Rules the EARTH! :notworthy:

Chris Creamer, thank you sir for allowing this community to EXIST!

And countless others i'd like to mention but won't due ongoing work.

So, where do i go from here? Well now i am thinking about having my own jersey design website. That way incase word of mouth from the Tarantulas spreads, i can show other teams what i can do for them. I have some origional ideas i'd like to share, so now is a great time. Granted, for the Tarantulas my idea was based on the Bruins alternate template. But it has it's own identity now.....

Now even more proof this community has the ability to make a difference in the Sports Design world. If a "Joe-Schmo" like me with limited software can do it, anyone can......

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unbelievable news.

Geeee.....uh thanks.....

HA, i know what you mean. Just joking with you Pantone.

BTW, Pantone, there is no story on the SSUR about the Tarantulas. Do you need one, i can get you the press release.

Hmmm...no sarcasm was intended at all...but now that I re-read my post...

:blink:

You're right about the article. I meant to include it in my last set of updates, but missed it. If you've got the press release, PM me and I'll get it up tonight.

Congratulations, EZ. Hopefully this is the second of many more jersey and logo designs to make the pro's from our community.

Manitoba, Topeka, the world!

you are still a rooster... and i only say that because you told me this along time ago so i not saying congrats twice... you glory hog...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

you are still a rooster... and i only say that because you told me this along time ago so i not saying congrats twice... you glory hog...lol

Jealousy gets you no where...........ah to hell with that....it get's you far! Maybe it should be ROOSTER designs...lol

Archived