Longer NFL regular season/playoffs

DCarp1231

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

old-yeller-003.jpg

why is this a joke to you people?

Because the idea of expanding the playoffs and regular season is a joke.
it's not like I'm expanding the regular season and/or the playoffs by 8 games... regular season would just be 2 more games and playoffs 4... I didn't say they would happen at the same time... either one is doable. The playoffs more than the regular season though.

bump3.jpg

wow so original. You're a little late bud.

ibo6OdpZBbBXEk.gif

and DNA... now seeing as you've liked my post, thank you first of all. Secondly, I was suggesting YOU to stop, not everyone else.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

bump3.jpg

ibo6OdpZBbBXEk.gif

and DNA... now seeing as you've liked my post, thank you first of all. Secondly, I was suggesting YOU to stop, not everyone else.
Why should I stop? These idiots are the ones making this thread a joke. I try to get input and it turns into a giant craphole.

You guys are some serious tools.

I don't know, I believe this experience should be quite educational for the OP. The real world doesn't coddle you.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You guys are some serious tools.

I don't know, I believe this experience should be quite educational for the OP. The real world doesn't coddle you.

so making this thread a complete s*** hole due to your idiotic "comments" are educational? Makes total sense bud. Props to you. Btw thanks Soarindude.

You were wanting input, right?

yes I did want input but this thread turned into a joke because of you idiots posting "Bump" pictures. Bumping it twice shouldn't be a big deal. You guys made it that way.

To reiterate. It hadn't even fallen off of the front page.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You were wanting input, right?

yes I did want input but this thread turned into a joke because of you idiots posting "Bump" pictures. Bumping it twice shouldn't be a big deal. You guys made it that way.

To reiterate. It hadn't even fallen off of the front page.

you guys chose to make it a big joke. Yes it was my fault for bumping, but instead of making me look like a dumba**, look at the original post and give some input. All you have to do.

bud-bundy.jpg

Grandmaster_b.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived