Longer NFL regular season/playoffs

DCarp1231

You guys are some serious tools.

I don't know, I believe this experience should be quite educational for the OP. The real world doesn't coddle you.

Posting GIFS that were funny in 2009 isn't the best way to "teach" a member not to bump his thread twice in a row.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I believe this experience should be quite educational for the OP. The real world doesn't coddle you.

Posting GIFS that were funny in 2009 isn't the best way to "teach" a member not to bump his thread twice in a row.

No, no, the GIFS are still funny in 2014.

No they actually aren't. They're pointless.

Pointless is sometimes funny, like in this case.

no they aren't funny at all.

funny-gif7.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

funny-gif7.gif
nope.

I'm not done until I see Andre the Giant on a bicycle.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived