new college football fantasy dynasty! (week 5 DONE with uniforms!) BIG QUESTIONS PLEASE VIEW

laray3

We gotta work on those SEC schools...I'd replace MTSU with Tulane, for the historical aspect. Also, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Florida State, I think, would be a lot better fits than East Carolina. La Tech could work, but I still think we could have some better fits than these

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree there could be alot better schools to replace but i kinda wanted to balance each conference if that makes since. Good thing is since were making this a fantasy season/dynasty sort of thing then once this season ends we can change things again, so if the sec wanted to replace east carolina with a higher tier team they can do that. Im really excited about this i began the scheduling process earlier its alot tougher than you could imagine because everything has to be perfect cuz every team has a 10 week regular season with 7 games vs your division teams and 3 nonconference/non division games. I jus finished the sunbelt season schedules. I will begin the other conferences in the morning. Keep the ideas flowing guys

OKAY GUYS I RAN INTO ONE PROBLEM ONLY BUT ITS A BIG ONE MY WEEK 7 WHICH IS A NON CONFERENCE WEEK HAS 3 TEAMS THAT DOESNT HAVE A GAME SO I CAN PUT 2 TOGETHER BUT ONE WOULD HAVE A BYE WEEK.... THAT SHOULDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE I HAVE AN EVEN AMOUNT OF TEAMS SO IM GOING TO POST THE WEEK 7 SCHEDULE AND IF YOU GUYS CAN FIND THE MISTAKE PLEASE POST WHERE I MESSED UP BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AGGRIVATED ALL DAY TRYING TO FIND ONE MISTAKE

NAVY at NORTH CAROLINA
BALL STATE at PITT
FIU at SYRACUSE
OLD DOMINION at NC STATE
MARYLAND at COLORADO
SOUTH FLORIDA at IOWA
DUKE at PURDUE
VIRGINIA at RUGTERS
MARSHALL at UCF
TOLEDO at FLORIDA STATE
NEBRASKA at GEORGIA TECH
N.ILLINOIS at MIAMI FL
SOUTHERN MISS at WAKE FOREST
LOUISVILLE at NOTRE DAME
VIRGINIA TECH at WYOMING
CLEMSON at AIR FORCE
SAN JOSE STATE at LSU
TEXAS at ARKANSAS
MINNESOTA at EAST CAROLINA
ARMY at OLE MISS
MISS STATE at UCONN
AUBURN at MIAMI (OH)
ALABAMA at UTAH
LA TECH at OREGON
STANFORD at KENTUCKY
VANDY at TROY
NORTH TEXAS at GEORGIA
SOUTH CAROLINA at GA SOUTHERN
MTSU at ARIZONA STATE
FLORIDA at ARIZONA
MEMPHIS at TENNESSEE
MISSOURI at TEXAS TECH
UNLV at OREGON STATE
OHIO STATE at UTAH STATE
AKRON at NEVADA
................ at WASHINGTON
BOISE STATE at BOSTON COLLEGE
WASHINGTON STATE at INDIANA
LA TECH at OREGON
STANFORD at KENTUCKY
MTSU at ARIZONA STATE
BYU at CAL
PENN STATE at HAWAII
SAN DIEGO STATE at CHARLOTTE
UCLA at TEXAS A&M
ALABAMA at UTAH
USC at TEXAS STATE
FLORIDA at ARIZONA
UCLA at TEXAS A&M
TEXAS at ARKANSAS
USC at TEXAS STATE
FRESNO STATE at UTSA
TCU at COLORADO STATE
UTEP at OHIO
MISSOURI at TEXAS TECH
TULSA at TEMPLE
MARSHALL at KANSAS STATE
MICHIGAN STATE at HOUSTON
NORTH TEXAS at GEORGIA
CINCINATTI at KANSAS
OKLAHOMA STATE at ARKANSAS ST
SMU at WESTERN KENTUCKY
OKLAHOMA at WESTERN MICHIGAN
BAYLOR at RICE
FRESNO STATE at UTSA
UNLV at OREGON STATE
MARYLAND at COLORADO
VIRGINIA TECH at WYOMING
SAN JOSE STATE at LSU
TCU at COLORADO STATE
BYU at CAL
CLEMSON at AIR FORCE
IOWA STATE at NEW MEXICO STATE
NAVY at NORTH CAROLINA
OKLAHOMA at WESTERN MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA at EAST CAROLINA
NEW MEXICO at NORTHWESTERN
BALL STATE at PITT
IDAHO at UMASS
BAYLOR at RICE
UTEP at OHIO
IOWA STATE at NEW MEXICO STATE
NEBRASKA at GEORGIA TECH
CINCINATTI at KANSAS
PENN STATE at HAWAII
N.ILLINOIS at MIAMI FL
OHIO STATE at UTAH STATE
SOUTH FLORIDA at IOWA
APPALACHIAN STATE at MICHIGAN
MICHIGAN STATE at HOUSTON
DUKE at PURDUE
WASHINGTON STATE at INDIANA
WISCONSIN at UL-LAFAYETTE
ILLINOIS at ...............
LOUISVILLE at NOTRE DAME
NORTHWESTERN at NEW MEXICO
VIRGINIA at RUGTERS
AUBURN at MIAMI (OH)
MISS STATE at UCONN
MARSHALL at UCF
TOLEDO at FLORIDA STATE
CENT. MICHIGAN at FAU
WEST VIRGINIA at UAB
TULSA at TEMPLE
AKRON at NEVADA
ARMY at OLE MISS
SOUTH ALABAMA at BOWLING GREEN
TULANE at KENT STATE
UL-MONROE at EASTERN MICHIGAN
WESTERN KENTUCKY at SMU
BUFFALO at ..................
BOISE STATE at BOSTON COLLEGE

Its just the old conference logo... its a first season logo after the first season there will be revamps and rebrands to teams and conferences. Cant wait this is going to be a fun way to pass time until the real season

We gotta work on those SEC schools...I'd replace MTSU with Tulane, for the historical aspect. Also, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Florida State, I think, would be a lot better fits than East Carolina. La Tech could work, but I still think we could have some better fits than these

Just gonna say that. Tulane, Southern Miss and even Arkansas State (most recently) have proven themselves to be better stock than Middle Tennessee, for example.

I've tried to make this exact concept myself (16 team super conferences, all geographic) and the problem I ALWAYS encounter is the south. For example, you've got at least 7 schools in Florida (more with possible FCS reclassifications) alone and there's a quite obvious talent gap between the Noles, Gators and Canes - and all the rest. It's hard to create that kind of conference because the lesser schools would never have a shot to win a conference title and the "bigger" schools would languish from only playing mid-major level opponents.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

After this season is over you should nominate 8 of the highest up members of the boards to be commissioners of each conference, and let propose "team trades" with other conference commissioners.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

That sounds legit man great idea

I can't take you or this project seriously with your profile picture... None of us want to see that LOL.

Archived