new college football fantasy dynasty! (week 5 DONE with uniforms!) BIG QUESTIONS PLEASE VIEW

laray3

I have put to much work into this to just quit so im going to finish the season and then i wont post this thread back on here.

Then take it to a forum that will be appreciative of it. Just posting it because 'hey I've put a lot of work into it and idc if it belongs here' is just annoying.
Just let it be, he's from Tennessee, that's how they work, some people seem to like it.

i dont understand your tennessee reference....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF YOU DON'T THINK IS A CONCEPT AND YOU HATE IT SO MUCH THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK AND PICKING A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT JUST RUN A THREAD THAT OTHER PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

IF YOU DON'T THINK IS A CONCEPT AND YOU HATE IT SO MUCH THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK AND PICKING A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT JUST RUN A THREAD THAT OTHER PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Once again quit yelling dude. It's not a concept, it's not my personal view, it's a fact. This is a logos/uniform board not a fantasy simulation board.

Once again quit yelling dude. It's not a concept, it's not my personal view, it's a fact. This is a logos/uniform board not a fantasy simulation board.

Dude just quit posting and quit viewing and that will solve your issue with me

yes, please

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Well if you hate this so much then quit coming back and ruining other people's time.

Dude just quit posting and quit viewing and that will solve your issue with me
I don't have an issue with you and I don't hate this? I just am telling you it doesn't belong on this forum but on a simulation forum.

Take advice and don't take it so personally. Just was helping you out so you don't waste your time.

I do agree that this concept would be better on a simulation forum, only because they would appreciate it more.

But you should continue now that you already started, or you should quit before you invest any more time on it.

Also, if you don't like this thread quit coming back to it.

Im not wasting my time because some people are enjoying this and want to see this thread

Fine then, I don't want to start another argument, mostly because it looks like you have one on your hands already.

Like I said take this to a simulation fourm, operation sports I think is the name of it.

Dude did you even know that we have a simulation forum on this website?

Like I said take this to a simulation fourm, operation sports I think is the name of it.

Yes we have two simulation leagues, I am in both of them... But that doesn't even support your point? That's not a place to discuss simulations, those are simulation leagues. Their are other forums (not on CCSLC) that would enjoy something like this. Maybe I have to use all caps for you to comprehend anything I say?

I think I have to support the OP. It is a concept forum. He is presenting a conceptual idea on how he would organize the college conference landscape.

I don't the rules mandate that there has to be some sort of visual aspect. That being said, he has posted SOME SORT of visual aids to help illustrate his point. I agree, this IS a sports logos forum, but again, it doesn't say he HAS to post uniform concepts or logo concepts.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I think I have to support the OP. It is a concept forum. He is presenting a conceptual idea on how he would organize the college conference landscape.

I don't the rules mandate that there has to be some sort of visual aspect. That being said, he has posted SOME SORT of visual aids to help illustrate his point. I agree, this IS a sports logos forum, but again, it doesn't say he HAS to post uniform concepts or logo concepts.

Well said. But I think that make at least some logos/uniforms first would've been better. But this is a concept, just not a logo/uniform concept like the others. It's definitely unique, I can tell ya that. Maybe you could turn it into a fantasy league? Maybe? If you do that, then I don't know if it'd belong in fantasy sports or here in the concepts. I think the arguing is quite dumb. It's somewhat over good reasons, but then again, it's rather pointless. I say just keep going, but also work on the logos/uniforms.

So, we are five pages in, and not one uniform? Odd. I thought this was... (ducks)

There will be i promise i have several made up already and im posting week 2 with the week 2 games of the week showing there uniforms

Several Uniform sets are done i think you guys will like the concepts in the morbing when i post them thanks for the support that i am getting

Yes we have two simulation leagues, I am in both of them... But that doesn't even support your point? That's not a place to discuss simulations, those are simulation leagues. Their are other forums (not on CCSLC) that would enjoy something like this. Maybe I have to use all caps for you to comprehend anything I say?

I will agree Chris somewhat. If he is going to sit there and go through every week of play, for every team in every conference... Then yeah, this should go in a simulation forum. But I think him laying out how he would reconfigure the NCAA football conferences, as well as scheduling, and some rules... I think that 100% can go in a conceptual forum.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Well said. But I think that make at least some logos/uniforms first would've been better. But this is a concept, just not a logo/uniform concept like the others. It's definitely unique, I can tell ya that. Maybe you could turn it into a fantasy league? Maybe? If you do that, then I don't know if it'd belong in fantasy sports or here in the concepts. I think the arguing is quite dumb. It's somewhat over good reasons, but then again, it's rather pointless. I say just keep going, but also work on the logos/uniforms.

I will agree Chris somewhat. If he is going to sit there and go through every week of play, for every team in every conference... Then yeah, this should go in a simulation forum. But I think him laying out how he would reconfigure the NCAA football conferences, as well as scheduling, and some rules... I think that 100% can go in a conceptual forum.

Finally someone found a good solution to this problem we had.

I say this jokingly, why couldn't you come along 20 argumentive comments earlier.

Hey chrisCLEMENT I apologize for any comments that you may or may not have taken any offense to.

OKAY BACK ON TOPIC GUYS WEEK 2 IS FINISHED AND THE GAMES OF THE WEEK UNIFORMS ARE FINISHED AS WELL I WILL START POSTING IN JUST A FEW MINUTES WHEN I GET THEM UPLOADED

Week 2 games of the week

Miami (fl) at florida state
Missouri at tennessee
Colorado state at colorado
Western kentucky at bowling green
Michigan at wisconsin
Baylor at oklahoma
Stanford at oregon
Appalachian state at memphis

Finally someone found a good solution to this problem we had.

I say this jokingly, why couldn't you come along 20 argumentive comments earlier.

Hey chrisCLEMENT I apologize for any comments that you may or may not have taken any offense to.

It still doesn't belong here -- may I direct you to this thread.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/72484-the-pointless-realignment-outpost/page-84

There is nothing 'conceptual' in the sense of sports logos/uniforms here... This is the point I've been trying to get at for 20 posts now.

Oh and no offense taken, just don't use all caps to get your point across again.. Doesn't really work.

Archived