MLF Chicago Blitz uniform package

RyanB06

I unveiled this over on the MLF board, but I figured I'd release it here too for general comment.

This is the first uniform concept I've created that's entirely done in Illustrator, in the past my concepts have been Illustrator-PSP 7 hybrids. Hopefully there'll be less of those as I get better versed in AI.

I plan on doing a small tweak either later tonight or tomorrow, it'll be the same picture file so be warned you'll probably see something different after you post.

Here's the uniform set:

blitzmlf.png

I was going for an update of the 1984 USFL Blitz uniform, which you can see here. The template, I believe, is the SLE one, but I may be mistaken.

OK, have at it!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Cool... looks like a sleeveless football jersey...

Actually might not be so farfetched. I mean, lots of interior guys wear virtually sleeveless tops, and the guys who don't could wear the cool t-shirt type jerseys.

RyanB06, are you really our board's resident misunderstood visionary, Discrimihater, in disguise?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Frank Lloyd Wright Stadium, huh? Because nothing says Chicago like Wisconsin's most famous resident (until the Braves drafted Hank Aaron).

Seriously though, I'm not feelin' the design. It looks too much like a sweater vest for me, but if it works for you, that's all that matter. It's why they make chocolate and vanilla... because you like crappy ice cream. :D

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Yes, but he lived in Oak Forest (I think that was the suburb) for many years. Got his start with Louis Sullivan in Chicago. He designed a large number of houses in Chicago. So his ties live in both Wisconsin (born, raised, and retired) and Chicago. (And Arizona too in all honesty)

Sorry, I took a Frank Lloyd Wright Class at Carthage.

Wow, now that I look at it more, it is a bit Discrim-esque, isn't it? ^_^

yeah it does kinda look like something i'd do. looks like Arsenal kind of, which is never bad B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yes, but he lived in Oak Forest (I think that was the suburb) for many years. Got his start with Louis Sullivan in Chicago. He designed a large number of houses in Chicago. So his ties live in both Wisconsin (born, raised, and retired) and Chicago. (And Arizona too in all honesty)

Sorry, I took a Frank Lloyd Wright Class at Carthage.

Actually it was Oak Park, but you've got the concept. Still quite a few FLW homes in Oak Park, and each is worth a mint.

CGP.gif

That's kinda the idea. Remember, the Blitz jerseys in 1983 were exactly the same as the Pats', except they had silver pants instead of white.

The set I came up with here is heavily influenced by the 1984 Chicago Blitz set; you can find an example of the home jersey here.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Major League Football is the best of the fantasy football leagues here at CCSLC. :D

I'm kindof disappointed with recycling an old name/logo, but this is well-done.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived