Introducing the WWFA A new era in football (soccer) Rio crest 2.0 + new name!

jaker52

It is 2043 and Fifa suddenly collapses leaving the world without its game. Riots break out in the streets and the World is generally heartbroken. One older man knows something must be done. he is known as Neymar. He starts a league of his own to give soccer back to the western world. He calls It the WWFA. (Western World Football Association. It starts as one simple league of 8 teams. In 2044, The first teams are revealed one by one. First of all is the league logo

wwfa.png

The first new team will be given to Mexico city.

mexicocitycrestfc.png

mexicocitycrest1c.png

mexico_city_home_1_0_page_001.jpg

mexico_city_road_1_0_page_001.jpg

c&c welcome this may end with anywhere between 8 and 80 teams

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first logo should not be on a black background. I personally am not a big fan of the league logo, and it looks a lot like your Illini concept wordmark. I like Mexico city except for the clip art ball. Add a clash/3rd kit.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

As said above, that looks a heck of a lot like the Illini wordmark you made. Furthermore, the top of the F doesn't line up, and I can't shake the feeling that there's a similar issue on the first W.

I can't tell, but it doesn't look like the numbers are centered on the striped kit (I'm on my phone, so I haven't copied them into any program to check; these are first impressions, which are very important).

The ball is clearly clipart.

Some of the letters look closer to the circle than others.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Nothing is unique about Mexico City whatsoever. The colors (as far as I know) mean nothing, and the logo is as bland as a soccer crest as you can get. Maybe give it some area flare, and read a bit about Mexico City before just giving them a roundel with a boring font and a clip art soccer ball.

spacer.png

its a pure white that one may be on you or the contrast by the red and thei made one with the pattern monochromed and it was much better

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Archived