Toronto Argonauts Alternate Concept

GriffinM6

Bitter much? ::)

The overall concept is nice.. I think thickening up some of the white striping a bit would make it a little sharper..

Plus...shrink down the numbers. When you get to wider numbers (88, 56, etc), you're going to run into spacing issues.

it looks pretty good, why'd it get D'Qed

*EDIT* Just realized that it was probably the 3d template

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I agree that the reason you were DQed was shady (wouldn't consider this a 3d template at all), yet I don't thin k it would have made a difference. This is a good concept, but I believe there were better ones in the competition.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I used Tebow because of Jon Bois' article on SB Nation called the "Tebow Chronicles". It's quite funny and a very good read. Basically Tebow goes to the CFL and plays for the Argos and kicks ass.

I believe the Als own his CFL rights

Archived