Hawks mockups in different color schemes

Brave-Bird 08

nicely done. i think the pacman hawk only looks good as a darker color than it's surrounding color, so I like those variations on the schemes.

oddly enough, I've been fiddling around with a black / red / volt Hawks concept, too. maybe I'll finish it up soon and post it.

These are all well done. I like the top two, the one on the left in the second row, and the one on the bottom right the best.

The only thing I dislike is that the head of the bird doesn't really look anatomically correct in relation to the wings, but I agree that they should use the Pacman logo moving forward with a rebrand.

1425175351-U10338.png

Logos: love the idea...dress up Pacman, retain something of its successor/predecessor.

Jerseys: I think, what with Silver having had the NBA logo moved to the back, you have something with the collar logo. The design itself, if you were going for "holy :censored: I've never seen anything like it" then you've basically managed to nail it while including nods to Hawks past.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great concept. The bottom two right ones are the best (the bottom right one is the absolute best). I like the Pacman though on white not on black (looks more natural). Maybe try volt instead of yellow. As for the uniforms, it seems like there too much going on and the elements don't flow well into each other. I would remove the piping on the armpit area too make thngs look a little more clean and less clogged.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

You have really knocked this out of the park. If I had to pick a color scheme it would be the neon green/navy combo. And that jersey...MY GAWD! The BEST basketball concept I've seen on this sight. Great work!

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived