pitt6pack

NFL Fields - 1991 Buccaneers Week 17 (3/8/17)

211 posts in this topic

Just now, pitt6pack said:

Go right ahead. I'd love to see the finished products when you done

Ok. In the phase of Miami and New England as far as "stadiums" go. "Players" however I just have the playoff teams

15 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

They did go light blue in the 2008 playoffs ... The Chargers always had nice playoffs fields.

It's beautiful..

Also the Giants with the Blue wordmark in the endzone. Don't think they have really ever done that. Used to be white, and now the whole endzone is blue. Not sure about that double ny logo with no NFC logo..

1998-2003 Carolina Panthers

CAR_1998-2003%5E1.png

Here was the field for the Panthers first season in 1995 when they played at Clemson Memorial Stadium

2628601365_38d7f46d20.jpg2629411528_152e18fa3f_b.jpg

29 minutes ago, crosby87rules said:

Here was the field for the Panthers first season in 1995 when they played at Clemson Memorial Stadium

2628601365_38d7f46d20.jpg2629411528_152e18fa3f_b.jpg

So they just painted one end zone? And no midfield logo? I have so many questions.

Phoenix Cardinals first game 1988 vs Dallas Cowboys

ARZ_1988%5E1.png

1 person likes this

1991 Buccaneers Week 17

TB_1991%5E2.png

Midfield

tmp.png

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

1991 Buccaneers Week 17

TB_1991%5E2.png

Midfield

tmp.png

Very interesting midfield logo. I wish that all teams did that for the December holidays these days.

2 people like this

I kinda like that midfield..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, with the NFL (the "No Fun League" or "Not For Long" depending on your preference) standards currently in effect, most teams no longer have the "One shot" field (except for a "legacy" field such as San Diego, Denver, and Miami had recently) ability. Not to mention all yard lines and hash marks need to be visible for the officials. Its a real bummer. Heck I referee HS football in AZ, and some fields here only have the main yard lines and hash marks only. So as an "U" (or umpire) if i can get it right, why is the NFL so special? LOL

Edited by SFCOM1
Grammar and spelling

11 hours ago, SFCOM1 said:

Unfortunately, with the NFL (the "No Fun League" or "Not For Long" depending on your preference) standards currently in effect, most teams no longer have the "One shot" field (except for a "legacy" field such as San Diego, Denver, and Miami had recently) ability. Not to mention all yard lines and hash marks need to be visible for the officials. Its a real bummer. Heck I referee HS football in AZ, and some fields here only have the main yard lines and hash marks only. So as an "U" (or umpire) if i can get it right, why is the NFL so special? LOL

This was awesome by the Jags. 

IMG_8245.JPG