MLS series by Chippers. (Mutiny Added)

chipper12

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston Dynamo

Home - Railway theme for the Dynamo. This one is a little more abstract than the away still think it looks strong.

Away - Coal black with railway tracks on the right side of the kit.

Houston.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3:27 AM, chipper12 said:

Columbus Crew 

Home - Simple kit with the crest stripes across the kit.

Away - Yet again simple kit for the crew

3RD - Was very disappointed with the city kit for the Crew. So i threw up this kit i did at the time to improve. Is it an improvement ?  

CREW.png

ADIDAS SOCCER (COLUMBUS CREW).png

That's a MUCH better design for a "For Columbus" kit. At least the colors work, and it's unique too.

Great job on all the kits so far!

VHj90kn.png

1 hour ago, chipper12 said:

Sporting Kansas City 

Home - Inspired by the logo with silver hoops in it.

Away - Inspired from the original kit including cool numbers seen already this season.

Kansas City.png

Love that primary. Maybe it's just my monitor, but it looks like there are tannish/orange stripes that pull it into NYCFC territory. On the clash, the front of that jersey is a thing of beauty, but I think the rainbow on the numbers is overkill (even if it is from real life), and think the rainbow on the socks could just be a little more subdued with fewer stripes of each color.

rATMcmK.png

4 hours ago, chipper12 said:

Real Salt Lake

Home - Yellow mountain pattern inspired from the cities flag.

Away - A simple and classy kit for a team that i always think of being a classy outfit.

Real.png

Take my money!!

As an RSL fan, I'm in love with these. Especially that mountain pattern on the home, that'd easily be the best home kit they'd have ever worn if that hit the field today. Great design choice there. 

I also really love the classy style of the away. One suggestion I'd have is to make the stripes and numbers on the shorts gold, as right now without it, it does look a little more like something the Fire could wear rather than RSL. But the classy route altogether is a great route to take and I love the idea.

Great work altogether in this series as well! The Kansas City road is straight fire. Probably my favorite in the whole series.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

LA Galaxy

Home - Simple enough idea here. Sash made of pinstripes. Starts yellow on the outer stripes then darkening shades of blue.

Away - Inspired by the LA flag. Also a slight throw back to the teams first MLS kits.

LA.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

On 4/22/2016 at 9:34 PM, chipper12 said:

Sporting Kansas City 

Home - Inspired by the logo with silver hoops in it.

Away - Inspired from the original kit including cool numbers seen already this season.

Kansas City.png

Just a suggestion but right now the away is kinda busy. Keep the colors but maybe put them in a KS-MO border like this:

I agree with @ahowe6464 about the Rapids away, maybe a light blue. LA looks gorgeous and love Real.

IxkieML.png

The LA clash is by far your best yet. Simply beautiful!

For the SJ clash, is your intent for the pattern to be sublimated while the crest/numbers/sponsor/stripes will be reflective? If so, I think you should lighten the silver a bit in order to convey your intent.

Archived