2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arron25628 said:

I dislike u all except msubulldog

If someone tells you that you're wrong, especially when it is not an opinion, you don't need to start freaking out and swearing and attacking them. Grow up and move on... Let the NFL matchups thread be about just that. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The Titans' columbia blue over white is their best look, by far. Now if they could redesign those uniforms using the Oilers' classic number font, and without the vertical sleeve/shoulder stripes, we'd really be in good shape.

And that Oilers AFL throwback is just to die for. An incredible uniform.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 6 (Part1) (BYES: Vikings, Buccaneers)
Broncos @ Chargers
RUifteC.jpgXxpi6Gg.jpg
49ers @ Bills
v32UZQR.jpgAxPUZvo.jpg
Eagles @ Redskins
rm5vDtq.jpgoHoxmWU.jpg
Browns @ Titans
QWvE27i.jpgW6VRhAb.jpg
Ravens @ Giants
Qup8bw5.jpgtOSmPpy.jpg

This will probably be the best looking color rush game yet. That Broncos jersey should be their full-time home jersey. Pair that with white pants, and it would be perfect. (I'm really hoping that's the end game for a few of these Color Rush uniforms, namely the Broncos, Saints, and Patriots.) And while I prefer the Chargers' powder blue uniforms, their color rush uniforms look pretty good, all told.

This is shaping up to be a pretty good week. Looking forward to the Packers' throwbacks (I just wish they didn't have that green facemask that sticks out like a sore thumb). Chiefs-Raiders is always a treat uniform-wise, regardless of which team is home. Niners-Bills should be a good one as well.

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

*silently hopes the Redskins wear burgundy over burgundy for Thanksgiving against the Cowboys*

That would be great but I doubt it will happen. Cowboys will probably wear their ugly white jersey with mismatching blue colors and the redskins will probably wear burgundy over gold. If they wear white pants instead of gold though I wouldn't complain.

59 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

That would be great but I doubt it will happen. Cowboys will probably wear their ugly white jersey with mismatching blue colors and the redskins will probably wear burgundy over gold. If they wear white pants instead of gold though I wouldn't complain.

Since the Cowboys are wearing their Color Rush set at Minnesota, any chance they could wear blue at home on Thanksgiving like they did in 2013 and 2014? That would allow the Redskins to show off their "Classic Look" of white over burgundy.

Archived