NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tyler Crowder said:

I think it'll be like when Reebok took over. A year or two from now well see different templates and more creativity in the alternate jerseys 

But see here's where i respectfully disagree with you, TC. 

When Reebok took over, team re-imagined their looks (like the Caps/ Nucks, etc. ) I don't see that happening here. I see re-striping and re-coloring, but almost no wholesale changes.

Interested to see the Panthers as well. Heard some rumors of the center stripe wrapping around the back and even heard one rumor of them getting rid of it altogether. Guess we will find out soon

1 minute ago, bowld said:

Interested to see the Panthers as well. Heard some rumors of the center stripe wrapping around the back and even heard one rumor of them getting rid of it altogether. Guess we will find out soon

DCITY0OVYAAEJLH.jpg:large

That answers one of the rumors.

Interesting that the crest looks to be old twill instead of adidas' fabric.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, bowld said:

Your first point still has a chance. Stripe is still there, we'll see what they do with it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

2 minutes ago, NYYNYR said:

But see here's where i respectfully disagree with you, TC. 

When Reebok took over, team re-imagined their looks (like the Caps/ Nucks, etc. ) I don't see that happening here. I see re-striping and re-coloring, but almost no wholesale changes.

True. I feel like Adidas didn't want teams to make drastic changes right away due to the legume entering a brand new market in Vegas and given that fans more than likely have seen highlights of the Flames in red and black. They would want that recognition for fans in that market. 

Nothing new from LA

DCIczPVVwAA2xKL.jpg

Aside from Vegas and Minnesota, have we seen a single change?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

1 minute ago, Tyler Crowder said:

True. I feel like Adidas didn't want teams to make drastic changes right away due to the legume entering a brand new market in Vegas and given that fans more than likely have seen highlights of the Flames in red and black. They would want that recognition for fans in that market. 

I mean, that would be ... ummm... different !

Archived