2017/2018 soccer crest changes

Louis

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Louis said:

I can't see the twitter image because of my work filters but I found this website which shows the detail on the crest as well as a comparison image from the Lion to Lioness

crest.jpg

I think it's great that they just removed some of the hair from the mane and tail but basically kept the same overall design (including the hidden Nike Swoosh in the tongue for you conspiracy nuts).  A decent update that helps the women's team identify with their own emblem but keeping the overall theme.

4 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

I can't see the twitter image because of my work filters but I found this website which shows the detail on the crest as well as a comparison image from the Lion to Lioness

crest.jpg

I think it's great that they just removed some of the hair from the mane and tail but basically kept the same overall design (including the hidden Nike Swoosh in the tongue for you conspiracy nuts).  A decent update that helps the women's team identify with their own emblem but keeping the overall theme.

It looks like they removed something in the groin area, too...

• 2 weeks later...

They damn well better have. 

I did love the author's take:

The mishap exposed the incompetence that is prevalent in many levels of Indian football, not least at I-League clubs where the demand for professionalism at all levels is lower than that in the ISL.

Kerala Evergreen FC fell foul to an act of incompetence which has now put a dent to their prospects even before they have actually kicked a ball, leading us all to question how legitimate are the people who claim to work for Indian football clubs and come up with substandard and plagiarised deliverables.

Seriously, did nobody even consider a Google image search?

Fresno FC,  a new American team launched their logo this week.

L6CdR09.png

If you look closely, you can see the letters A & M at the bottom of the logo. It is apparently a memorial to the late wife of an investor.

I don't like that they used the year 2018 on the logo their formation when it was announced last week, in 2017.

Archived