Detroit Lions Logo Concept

mcrosby

Really, really strong. I'm not gonna say you fixed everything that needed fixing because, well, I honestly didn't see anything that needed fixing in the first place. So I'll just say you improved upon everything that could be improved. However, looking at the current Lions logo now, there's no need for the defined fingers and toes, the tail looks much better close to the back, and, well, the L in the mane is just gravy. One issue I have is the face, it looks a little too long and the expression looks at best indifferent and at worst sad. But this is splendid, and your +/- is currently at +2, so I'd keep it going, when you're hot you're hot!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

It's really good, but I'd agree with the idea that the snout is too long. Without the mane, it'd look too much like a badger or rodent. Shorten the snout and you have a great logo. For the helmet, I really like the blue face mask. I'm not sure it needs a darker grey outline though, as the logo is pretty defined as is. 

This is a nice update. I really have no issues with the Lions current logo (except where the paw touches the lower jaw, which you've fixed here), but you've managed to simplify the angles while adding  nice highlights and detail elsewhere. The only thing I could see using some tweaking is the mouth and nose area. It looks sort of like a mouse in that area, like Bear said above.

Archived