Why do people hate unique uniforms

Dboi2001

4 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I'm sorry, that's mean.  But I couldn't resist.  :P 

Yes, I absolutely can tell you that..

The original Seahawks logo is a fitting tribute to the First Nations history of the Pacific Northwest.  It's a good logo, with local relevance, well rendered in a unique and fitting color scheme.

seahawkslogo_NEW_2.jpg

I know the origin and I don’t care it still looks like :censored: 

by your logic every film ever made based on a book or comic is perfect no matter how bad because it’s based on something good. I guess those crappy James Franco William Faulkner films are masterpieces because well the book is a masterpiece 

seriously how can you look that thing in its lime green eye and tell me that isn’t the worst thing ever made? He literally just looks mildly annoys don’t than aggressive. What is the appeal? Just admit you’re blinded by the rise tinited glasses 

2 minutes ago, Dboi2001 said:

I know the origin and I don’t care it still looks like :censored:

by your logic every film ever made based on a book or comic is perfect no matter how bad because it’s based on something good. I guess those crappy James Franco William Faulkner films are masterpieces because well the book is a masterpiece 

seriously how can you look that thing in its lime green eye and tell me that isn’t the worst thing ever made? He literally just looks mildly annoys don’t than aggressive. What is the appeal? Just admit you’re blinded by the rise tinited glasses 

Buddy, you specifically cited the current Seahawks shoulder details evoking indigenous imagery as a point in their favor. Gothamite literally put a picture of the old logo side by side with an actual piece of indigenous art showing they're nearly identical.

I had started writing a post about how everyone has a different opinion and that's what so great about this forum, people who have a passion about sports aesthetics who can share opinions.

Then I checked back in........

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

1 minute ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Buddy, you literally cited the current Seahawks shoulder details evoking indigenous imagery as a point in their favor. Gothamite literally put a picture of the old logo side by side with an actual piece of indigenous art. 

And? One did it very well but subtle the other one has a giant creepy green eye and looks mildly annoyed. What is good about it’s giant creepy green eye? You’re so biased to old school looks you won’t even admit whenever one is bad

12 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I'm sorry, that's mean.  But I couldn't resist.  :P 

Yes, I absolutely can tell you that..

The original Seahawks logo is a fitting tribute to the First Nations history of the Pacific Northwest.  It's a good logo, with local relevance, well rendered in a unique and fitting color scheme.

seahawkslogo_NEW_2.jpg

Btw by that logic the Jagaurs Jags patch is great because it’s based on military patch and JAG navy lawyers

Okay, that's enough. This thread is not going anywhere productive, so I'm shutting it down. We keep going around and around in circles here.

@Dboi2001, you can't seem to grasp that people have opinions about uniforms and logos that are different than yours. They do, and they're free to express them. You're free to disagree, but it has to be done in a civil manner, and it feels like you've gone past the point of civility.

In closing, let me sum this up:

• You like what you like, and that's ok. 
  • Others like what they like, and that's ok too.
  • You and Other may not like the same things and that's ok as well. 

On that note: 

tumblr_odlx3nFSLW1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Archived