kimball

Teams that won a championship with their WORST uniform set

The Caps current uniforms are fine. I really think the criticisms are overblown. Sure, they could use an actual logo rather than a wordmark, but people are reaching here

I don't mind the current Caps jerseys. When it comes to the Caps, I have a lot of unpopular opinions. Opinion 1: The black jersey and logo was great. Opinion 2: The current jerseys aren't bad, especially because I love the colour scheme and colour balance. Best colour balance they've had. Opinion 3: The original jerseys were not that good, though they are iconic and unique. I much prefer the navy to the royal.

I honestly prefer the "Weagle" alternate logo as opposed to the modern take of the old Capitals "Stick T" logo.

2 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I honestly prefer the "Weagle" alternate logo as opposed to the modern take of the old Capitals "Stick T" logo.

The Weagle (didn't know this was a term people used) is an absolutely brilliant logo and should clearly be the primary on the uniforms. The script is a nice update of a really :censored:ty old logo. Other than the inclusion of the 3 stars, it's just kinda generic slop to me. Does it make for a "worst ever" look? Nah. But they are sitting on a much better logo and it's annoying.

b9hvwjslf7jzh18ej6y4.png

Also, felt the same way about the Raptors old alternate logo. It's the best logo they've ever had. Would've been way better to use that full time instead of creating their new, close but no cigar logo.

e48jfhhlsgn620avl5ywnb1fr.png

4 hours ago, insert name said:

Let's be real here. The Capitals have never had a good uniform. 

The USPS Eagle uniforms were very good uniforms, it's just that they were a dramatic change in color from their originals.

If they were blue/copper/black the whole time, that set would be considered a classic.  Once they dropped the wordmark from the striping, it was really great.

Then they had to :censored: it all up with the stupid black alt that became primary -  that was their worst uniform, followed by current, followed by original, followed by USPS.

13 hours ago, Jack Holmes said:

Better those than this

ovech01.jpg

This is so much better than the Edge mess. I loved this as an alternate, why they ever made it the primary, IDK.

It’s not a great uni imo, but it’s alright as an alt. Awful as a primary though. BBTV’s ordering is correct imo. Those 90’s blue uniforms are gorgeous and no one can tell me otherwise.