In your favorite team's division, what team bothers you the least?

verno

MY TEAM: Reds. LEAST BOTHERED BY: Brewers MOST BOTHERED BY: Reds

The Brewers just kinda exist. Sure they have some good years here and there but other than that. As for my team the Reds Im bothered by them the most. Homer Bailey is horrible and is paid way to much. I still think Joey Votto is overrated and paid more than what he is worth and the front office has no idea how to run a team. The only way they can fill the stadium is if its opening day, a bobblehead or anything Pete Rose related.

MY TEAM: Bengals. LEAST BOTHERED BY: Browns. MOST BOTHERED BY: Steelers/Bengals

I dont need to explain the Browns. Every Bengals fan hates Pittsburgh and every Steelers fan hates Cincinnati. No explanation needed. Im also bothered by the Bengals because like the Reds the Bengals front office is clueless on how to run a team.

Signature intentionally left blank

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan of the Mets, Jets, Islanders, Knicks, Syracuse, Tiger-Cats, and Atlanta United...

NL East: Marlins (bad)

AFC East: Bills (bad)

Metro: Hurricanes (mediocre)

Atlantic: Raptors (never won anything; also Canadian)

ACC: Clemson (I live in South Carolina)

CFL East: Alouettes (all the CFL teams I don't like are in the West)

MLS Eastern: Red Bulls (I'm from Jersey)

53Ocz8U.png

On 8/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, Dilbert said:

The Brewers just kinda exist. Sure they have some good years here and there but other than that. As for my team the Reds Im bothered by them the most. Homer Bailey is horrible and is paid way to much. I still think Joey Votto is overrated and paid more than what he is worth and the front office has no idea how to run a team. The only way they can fill the stadium is if its opening day, a bobblehead or anything Pete Rose related.

I dont need to explain the Browns. Every Bengals fan hates Pittsburgh and every Steelers fan hates Cincinnati. No explanation needed. Im also bothered by the Bengals because like the Reds the Bengals front office is clueless on how to run a team.

Every Bengals fan I know, including me, deeply and passionately hates the Bengals more than any rival fan ever could. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

MLB AL East

Tampa Bay. Maybe because they're mostly awful, but I've never had a problem with them.

NHL East Atlantic

Florida I guess? Though they probably shouldn't be a divisional rival, so whatever.

NBA East Atlantic

New York. The Knicks haven't won anything in my lifetime, and have a big market yet downtrodden feel to them. I can relate as a Leafs fan.

CFL East

Ottawa. New team. Sure, they've won recently, but there isn't enough history there to get worked up over.

NFL AFC West

This is tough. I hate them all. I guess I'll say I hate the Raiders least, for CCSLC meme reasons. Also because they stuck the AFL logos in their endzone that one year the NFL was turning everything gold.

OHL West Midwest

Owen Sound. My grandparents used to have a place up there, and it's lovely.

Mets fan: Nationals. Yeah, they’re competitive in the regular season but they’ve never done anything to annoy me. 

Jets fan: Dolphins. They’re just there. I have no beef with them. 

Rangers fan: I dunno....Blue Jackets? Hurricanes? (Why are they in the division?)

Knicks fan: Divisions are kinda dead in the NBA but I guess it’s the Raptors. 

XM4KeeA.png

AFC East - Jets fan

Its a toss up betwen Bills and Dolphins. Depends on the year

NFC West - Rams fan

Almost always the Cardinals

West NW Division - Thunder fan

This year it will be the Nuggets

Big 12 Football - Oklahoma fan

Kansas. Need i say more?

fiowXOD.png

On 8/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, NicDB said:

That is interesting... I'm not used to the Brewers evoking much of a reaction out of anyone (aside from the occasional holier-than-thou St. Louis troll). 

Brewers fans generally don't care for the Cubs and Cardinals, but they obviously see each other as their biggest rival.   

I agree, l'm in Wisconsin quite a bit and l love the state!! I'm a Cardinals fan, and Brewers fans don't react to me very well. I feel, though, in the NL Central, don't we all really dislike the Cubs? Growing up in the Midwest, there is a general hatred for anything Illinois.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:07 PM, DDR said:

White Sox/AL Central: The Royals are so inoffensive. No pun intended. Okay, kind of intended. But I don't begrudge their success. Plus I like Kansas City as a city.

Blackhawks/Central: The Winnipeg Jets. Mostly by default since the other teams all DO bother me, but I also like Mark Scheifele. 

Packers/NFC North: Detroit Lions, by default. I didn't used to mind the Vikings, but the Minnesota fans I knowcan be pretty obnoxious. 

Magic/Southeast: None of them bother me...yet. I'm a brand new fan NBA fan.

Illini/B1G West: Nebraska, by default. 

A Blackhawks fan in the Lou? God help you?

11 minutes ago, verno said:

A Blackhawks fan in the Lou? God help you?

Ha! Yeah, it can be rough. The playoff series a couple years back where the Blues finally broke thru and beat the Hawks wasn't fun. 

I love living in St. Louis, but man, if my friends down here are any indication, St. Louis has a massive inferiority complex when it comes to Chicago. 

2 minutes ago, DDR said:

Ha! Yeah, it can be rough. The playoff series a couple years back where the Blues finally broke thru and beat the Hawks wasn't fun. 

I love living in St. Louis, but man, if my friends down here are any indication, St. Louis has a massive inferiority complex when it comes to Chicago. 

Haha, granted, l grew up about an hour and a half northwest of St. Louis, but in rural northeast Missouri we were all-in with anything St. Louis. Are you from Chicagoland originally?

6 minutes ago, DDR said:

And that inferiority complex does exist in St. Louis, except for baseball?

On 8/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, Dilbert said:

A lot of self-hate here!!! No hatred for the Ravens???? As a Steeler fan, any time l see purple/black, l feel somewhat sick?

32 minutes ago, verno said:

Haha, granted, l grew up about an hour and a half northwest of St. Louis, but in rural northeast Missouri we were all-in with anything St. Louis. Are you from Chicagoland originally?

Yeah, I grew up in the south suburbs. Went to college in Champaign. Been in St. Louis for about a decade now.

6 minutes ago, DDR said:

Yeah, I grew up in the south suburbs. Went to college in Champaign. Been in St. Louis for about a decade now.

What suburb? I'm a truck driver and l was touring Will County last week!

16 minutes ago, verno said:

What suburb? I'm a truck driver and l was touring Will County last week!

Born and raised in Crestwood. My parents now live in Orland Park, and extended fam is in Oak Lawn.

7 minutes ago, DDR said:

Born and raised in Crestwood. My parents now live in Orland Park, and extended fam is in Oak Lawn.

As much as l want to hate on Chicago, l actually like the city!!! Granted, l've only "known" the Chicago area for ten years, but to me, the layout works for me. We live in metro Atlanta, and l'd rather deal with Chicago's rush hour. Plus, nice summer weather, and, to me, the predictable winter weather isn't that hard to deal with, Illinois has the best winter road crews in the Midwest!! I feel dirty admitting that?

3 minutes ago, DDR said:

I lived in Atlanta for 3 years after college, and I'd agree with you.

We're on the northwest edge of the Metro, despite traffic, this is a great place to live?

Archived