St. Louis Blues Redesign

DTConcepts

Too much white on the home, but I'm not sure what I'd do without reintroducing navy.

The away's striping works quite well.

The alt is great! I'd consider eliminating all white from it, though (single outlined numbers, red collar pentagon, remove "St Louis" from logo)

Good work!

Blues fan here, I like most of what you’ve done. I don’t see too many Blues concepts I really like, most take the approach and literally copy what they used a while ago. Too much white on the home, but people have already said that. Love the throwback “alternate”. Overall pretty good job. I would not oppose the Blues switching to this set.

Here's a redo of the home without the white cuffs.

GYRtOFu.jpg

As far as logos go, I think the vintage logo works well not only with the colors, but with the vintage jersey design. And the alternate's "ST. LOUIS" fits, especially since the jersey is otherwise accurate down to the tilted numbers.

The updated home looks great.  Overall the only thing i don't like is the numbers on the shoulders.  There's not really a reason in your design that pushes them to the shoulder (Panthers have a theme with the military style patches on the arms, so that took up the space).  Slide them to the normal spot on the arms and i'd call it complete.

Archived