2020 Final Four Logo

meetthemets

Logo Unveiled for the 2020 NCAA Final Four in Atlanta

December 7, 2018 - 14:53 PM

The logo for the 2020 NCAA Men’s Final Four in Atlanta was unveiled by the NCAA yesterday via a video posted to their official Twitter account. In a welcome change for an Atlanta-hosted Final Four, there’s not a peach to […]

Read More...

It's a very cool and modern logo, but I guess I'm confused as to what it is...? I obviously see the basketball, but I don't recognize anything else. Additionally, the colors remind me of something I would see out of Arizona or New Mexico, not Georgia. Interesting stab at this one.

1 hour ago, 8993 said:

It's a very cool and modern logo, but I guess I'm confused as to what it is...? I obviously see the basketball, but I don't recognize anything else. Additionally, the colors remind me of something I would see out of Arizona or New Mexico, not Georgia. Interesting stab at this one.

I think it's a take on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium? I'm just glad the basketball isn't a peach.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Actually the first peach basketball was the best final four logo Atlanta has had. @kimball

I'm more of a fan of the 2007 logo, because the peach isn't a basketball. The 2013 logo peach seems like an after thought.

ncaa-final-four-in-atlanta-logo-history-

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• 2 months later...

I live in Atlanta. I’m a bit disappointed. Each of the past four logos have had something related to the host city. This is just a cool design. There are many things besides peaches that symbolize Atlanta. Civil War, hip hop, diverse cultures, etc. And the “Phoenix” In this logo I can barely see. Really liked the banner template, it is the only good championship logo template I like. However the logo has some goodness in it. I like the color palette. But the font for “Final Four” should be italicized like the past four logos.

Archived