Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

Hometeam Haulover III: MLB (A CC approved contest)

HometeamHauloverIIILogo.gif

It's finally here. The 3rd installment of the Hometeam Haulover Series, MLB style. The only contest that lets you represent where you're from with the team closest to you, your style. Pick the MLB team closest to where you reside, or the team your city considers the hometeam, and change the look of that team.

You must create a home uniform, away uniform, and alternate uniform. You must also create a new cap logo or edit the existing cap logo for that team in some way. You must change the scripts on the uniforms in anyway you'd like, whether its a whole new one or a simple edit.

Please do not select any defunct teams (including the Montreal Expos, sorry guys).

All Current MLB teams are available for entry. If you reside outside of the US and Canada, let me know what team you plan on doing in a PM.

There will be signature medals for the top 3 entries.

I'll set the deadline for January 23rd. I'll change it if it is seriously needed.

Here's a template which you do not have to use, thanks to Nick 1733 (in vector):

Baseball Template - Right Click and Select 'Save Target As'

If raster is needed, ask or check in the templates thread.

AAO's Hometeam Haulover III has now started.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright... second attempt after getting SERVER ERROR...

====================================

Is the medal gonna be THIS logo?

Because I defiunitely need one of these, actually, I would even get it made in a nice "Bling"...

Never done a Baseball concept, but it's never too late to start, and who knows, there might be enough time for me to get my head out of my A-Double-Snakes and get it doen in PSP... (God forbid I use Adobe...) or if I may bail and do another MS Paint concept.

Also, please the record indicate that I was always pretty much "anti-Jays", but now that the Expos are gone, I'll give them a shot and support the only

:flagcanada: team left. (also, I may lose my job at Rogers if I was anti-Jays...)

So, let's hope I can give the recently updated (well updated I must say) Jays uniforms/logo a facelift.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

YES!!!So glad to see this one back AAO!Let it be known that the Robbman is throwing his name into the hat with the Texas Rangers.This will only be the 2nd concept I've done in the last 6 months so let's hope I still have something in me.

98Falcons.png

sounds good guys....hmm bosox ill try to find a raster one, or check the templates thread if you havent yet.

Thanks, because there are a few templates there that I'd be fine with using, but I seem to work well with Nick's new stuff. Not a problem though, just if there happened to be one.

lets see, here in indy the home teams are the reds, cubs, white sox, and cardinals. so i might enter I might not, ill check in a couple days and if one of those isnt chosen ill take one

lets see, here in indy the home teams are the reds, cubs, white sox, and cardinals. so i might enter I might not, ill check in a couple days and if one of those isnt chosen ill take one

I don't think AAO said only ONE concept per city, did he?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Allow me to present the first entry. The main complaint that I've heard about the Angels uniforms is the all red hat, so I went ahead and made the hat navy with a red bill. From there, I decided to go ahead and bring back the 1980s color scheme, while using the current fonts. I removed all 3D text effects in the hat logo and the wordmark, and the piping is supposed to be navy-red-navy almost like the Braves, but thinner (I can't make piping to save myself).

Will be reposted when photobucket's fixed.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived