Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

Braden, yours is an awesome concept! Definitely a cool update of the retro logo, and putting the bridge in there is great! The only thing I don't like as much is "San Francisco" needs to fit in a bit better, it gets hard to read at the smaller size...other than that, good jorb!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never done a Baseball concept, but it's never too late to start, and who knows, there might be enough time for me to get my head out of my A-Double-Snakes and get it doen in PSP... (God forbid I use Adobe...) or if I may bail and do another MS Paint concept.

Sorry to do this, especially after being the "first exception" for 2 concepts for the same team, but I won't find the time to do this, so I'm OUT, I'll have to work on my "Baseball" skills a little later...

Good Luck to All!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Here's my submission, the Kansas City Royals. Since they're not my hometeam, I took elements from the University of Scranton Royals identity, where I go to school, and worked them in. Specifically, there's some purple involved. I hope you enjoy.

royals.jpg

Well Im in the works of something good here for toronto , this is gonna take me awhile though because im new to the whole baseball thing. its gonna be a few days until its all done but here is a teaser for what is to come

teaser.png

anyways the rest comes later

C&C

number933.gif

I live in Vancouver, WA. I was born in Palmer, AK. Since I can't have the mariners and there is no team in the last frontier I'll just pick another team I guess. Unless if it would be in the cards to do a Seattle Pilots haulover, if so, then that would be my choice. Any suggestions?

So correct me if I am wrong, but the remaining teams are:

Arizona

Florida

Mets--back on the table

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

I live in CT. I guess that gives me the Mets. I think I'll wait to see what others do though. I have no skills, so I don't want to take away a team from some good. I'll claim a team this weekend and if they are all gone. I'll do a duplicate.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

the c on the cap is uninspiring...

also darthman when you give c&c it needs to be better than that. state why you think that way. short c&c like that can piss people off. not saying im pissed off cause i'm not, i dont have time to finish it properly.

Archived