Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, photobucket's back online, so here's my entry:

From the first version, I simplified the piping, with red on home/road and navy on the alternate. I also created an alternate hat, inverting the red and the navy, and I straightened the baseball on the primary logo. AND, most notably, I adapted them for the name change by putting "Los Angeles" on the road uniforms. Credit given to Gothamite for the road script.

Nice. It should just infuriate the city of Anaheim to see "Los ANgeles" on the jersey (which I think the team will do)

Where is the template from? Just curious, 'cause I'm a gonna use it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OK, photobucket's back online, so here's my entry:

angelshhoiii.png

From the first version, I simplified the piping, with red on home/road and navy on the alternate.  I also created an alternate hat, inverting the red and the navy, and I straightened the baseball on the primary logo.  AND, most notably, I adapted them for the name change by putting "Los Angeles" on the road uniforms.  Credit given to Gothamite for the road script.

Nice. It should just infuriate the city of Anaheim to see "Los ANgeles" on the jersey (which I think the team will do)

Where is the template from? Just curious, 'cause I'm a gonna use it.

Thanks for the compliment on the redesign.

It's Nick's templete... I think he put a link towards the beginning of this thread.

But, if the Angels keep what they have with just Los Angeles added, it'll be a great rivalry with the Dodgers. LA AL vs LA NL, red vs blue, and for the LA gang culture, crypts vs bloods. Plus the obvious LA vs OC. Has potential.

VmWIn6B.png

Here's my no-skills MS Paint Dodgers:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Okay, so, I gave the O-birds a bit of a face lift.

First off, I eliminated the Orioles yellow(the tanish color) and the oriole itself from the logo. I changed the diamond to be black, white and Oriole green.

I got rid of the underline things that "Orioles" had under it.

I put "Baltimore" on the road uni in MLB Block font, and gave them the 1963 orange "B" for their away cap. I also modeled them a new alt based on one of their older uniforms.

Finally, I used the Oriole green(previously only in the logo) as both the shape color and bill color for the BP jersey.

I apologize for the quality of the logo, not too good and tracing yet... C&C is much appreciated...

obirds.PNG

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

while im not so keen on your uniform design and font choice GMS, (never liked archer) that logo is absolutely wonderful. a little bit of clean up, and you could sell the damn thing to the marlins and improve on what they have by a longshot.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i figured i'd join the fray....and since the Phillies were taken, i recieved permission for the man (AAO) to do my favorite team, the Florida Marlins....

marlinshth.jpg

...hope you like ^_^

(some may have seen the logo before, i had previously used it for a fantasy football team)

Here's my $0.02...

Not crazy about the sleeve pinstripes or the black shoulder bands. And, the wordmark could use a little mosre separation, with different colors or a thicker outline for the alternate wordmark, as it is kinda hard to read. But, the logo is perfect, and I love the idea of a white cap for the alternate. Good job!

VmWIn6B.png

That logo is a definate upgrade GMS, def an early front runner.

One intersting thing I noticed. Maybe it is just me staring at the monitor for too long, but I can kind of make out the shape of an "F" in that Marlin logo. Very cool as long as the team remains from "Florida"

LT

Archived