HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also a note:I claimed Texas in one of the first posts in the contest,so hopefully OnWis will edit his post so that no one else will do them....I'm really trying to come up with something good since I dont do many concepts anymore.

98Falcons.png

I love what you did, good concept overall, but if I was you, I would take the little "a" that you have as a primary and make it into a secondary cap, the "A" that they have now looks good on the caps and would make a kicka$$ primary cap.

i think youve already won the contest tez. :P great color scheme and uniform uniqueness. i like the retro look it has.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Thanks for the comments and crits. lilg, I thought the same thing about the hat logo but for some reason I just liked the way the lc a looked better... even though it makes no sense other than to hail back to the 70's. Bill813, good point, I never really thought about that.

btw, whomever noted that cleveland was not taken, it is, by me, way back on the first page.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

here are the new oakland athletics....my apologies for a lack of quality on the uniforms - ill repost them again with better quality. The alternate elephant logo is on the left sleeve of the home/away, and the round primary is on the sleeve of the alternate. the alternate jersey is sleeveless green with black sleeves. hats are black with a green brim on home/away, green with black brim on alt

OaklandAthleticsoverhaulpackagecopy.jpg

OD_Signature.jpg

These are the teams that I think nobody has claimed yet.

Florida

Mets--back on the table

Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived