Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
detroit tigers. enjoy.

tigers.png

I love the design of the Tigers Buffalo Soldier, but I'd add orange to the mix and add the Old english D as one of the caps instead of making the Tigers head the main Cap logo. As a Tigers Fan i'm impressed but those are my views

I love the design of the Tigers Buffalo Soldier, but I'd add orange to the mix and add the Old english D as one of the caps instead of making the Tigers  head the main Cap logo.  As a Tigers Fan i'm impressed but those are my views

thanks lilg. i would try to make some alterations, but im gonna be extremely busy over the next few weeks (midterms are coming up). maybe ill update them if i have some time

I love the design of the Tigers Buffalo Soldier, but I'd add orange to the mix and add the Old english D as one of the caps instead of making the Tigers  head the main Cap logo.  As a Tigers Fan i'm impressed but those are my views

thanks lilg. i would try to make some alterations, but im gonna be extremely busy over the next few weeks (midterms are coming up). maybe ill update them if i have some time

well when ever you get the chance, it's no big thing, I actually love what you did with the Tigers, kept it traditional yet modern. But just not the coloring

Okay, edited the Orioles concept - more black, new BP uni - man, I need to get better at tracing logos... here it is again, C&C is really appreciated...

obirds.png

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Hmmm... it's showing up on my comp... weird...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

This is the first contest I have entered, and I present the Chicago White Sox.

I like the Sox' current uniforms but always felt a touch of red would look nice, so I did that here. I have not abandoned silver from the team's color scheme though. I changed the home pinstripes from black to silver; and on my alternate, the pants are designed with what may well be the first ever usage of "metallic silver" on a baseball uniform. Finally, I couldn't let this process go without paying some respect the Shoeless Joe Jackson in the sleeve patch. Hope you all enjoy it (or at least don't post any barfing smilies!).

LT

soxunis.jpg

And oh yea Buffalo Soldier...im an idiot that Tiger head is the current tiger head of the Detroit Tigers. What the hell was I thinking.

By metallic i hope you mean shiny right, like a lot of NBA Uniforms?.

Pretty cool idea.

And oh yea Buffalo Soldier...im an idiot that Tiger head is the current tiger head of the Detroit Tigers. What the hell was I thinking.

By metallic i hope you mean shiny right, like a lot of NBA Uniforms?.

Pretty cool idea.

Yep, you are right Odds. I do mean shiny, like NBA unis, or similar also to the metallics some of the NFL teams are using (but just basic silver rather then pewter, etc.). It is just hard for a newbie like me to render it in Corel Draw.

LT

Archived