Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jpslapshot, your Red Sox concept is awesome. The alternate jerseys are very cool. Maybe a second alternate could be the same navy jersey and "RED SOX" in white outlined with red across the front. I also like the return of the 1975-style cap for the home unis. I'm a fan of the solid blue cap instead of the red brim for the road set, but otherwise that's a sweet concept.

mainescarf.png

Here's mine. I'm not crazy about the entire package. Honestly I only really like how the secondary with the statue of St. Louis, the Arch, and the stars came out. I'm kinda obsessed with the Angels font right now as you can tell. The stars are for world series championships. ENJOY!

hometown3.jpg

That is really nice. One question though what does the horsie with the guy & cross mean?(I know it was in the St. Louis Browns Logo.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

All right, you asked for it (actually, you didn't, but, eh, whatever). Here's my entry [bLAH!]...

houstonastroshtho.jpg

Looks very similar to the Milwaukee Brewers color scheme

This is the first contest I have entered, and I present the Chicago White Sox.

I like the Sox' current uniforms but always felt a touch of red would look nice, so I did that here.  I have not abandoned silver from the team's color scheme though.  I changed the home pinstripes from black to silver; and on my alternate, the pants are designed  with what may well be the first ever usage of  "metallic silver" on a baseball uniform.  Finally, I couldn't let this process go without paying some respect the Shoeless Joe Jackson in the sleeve patch.  Hope you all enjoy it (or at least don't post any barfing smilies!).

LT

soxunis.jpg

I love the primary logo very clever. I am not so sure I like the baseball as the "O" in SOX. I think it'd look cool with a C on one of the hats, like on the away one maybe.( in the style of the "CHICAGO" word mark

AAO, I love the Shoesless Joe patch. That is awesome work. When I lived in Greenville, SC I enjoyed checking out the museum and parks dedicated to him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

AAO, I love the Shoesless Joe patch. That is awesome work. When I lived in Greenville, SC I enjoyed checking out the museum and parks dedicated to him.

Glad you like the Shoeless Joe patch. At least it is some small way to involve the man in baseball again :)

LT

Glad you like the Shoeless Joe patch. At least it is some small way to involve the man in baseball again :)

LT

Of course something like that would never fly over as he is banned from baseball -- it's like adding a Pete Rose patch

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I totally remember that concept Syphi. I really like the way you updated the package, yet maintained the classicness that people affiliate w/ the Blue Jays. Nice unis too, I like the way the script looks better than teh current metallic shading look.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Archived