Hometeam Haulover III: MLB

AAO

Here's mine. I'm not crazy about the entire package. Honestly I only really like how the secondary with the statue of St. Louis, the Arch, and the stars came out. I'm kinda obsessed with the Angels font right now as you can tell. The stars are for world series championships. ENJOY!

hometown3.jpg

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had an idea for voting,but I dont know how well this will go over.If there is at least one submission for every team then I think it would be cool to break down voting by divisions,E.I. making an MLB playoffs type of tournament out of it.Just take the division "winners" and one wild card and group them up into another section of voting for a couple/few days,and then onto the LCS and then World Series.It may take another couple of days total for voting but since this is such an epic contest I thought it may be fitting to do it that way.I dunno....just an idea AAO.Still a great contest nonetheless.

98Falcons.png

Just for the record we are missing the following teams,ALL of which were claimed

and we are still waiting on.

Minnesota

Toronto

Arizona

Los Angeles Dodgers

Colorado

Pittsburgh

On the other hand we have 3 Braves entries.

98Falcons.png

PC.. is that the MLB Angels' font you used? I like the arch.

OK, I'm gonna betray my naiveté. I've seen a couple of references to "MLB font". Are Windows fonts available for various teams? If so, where can I download them?

Thanks.

If you search back through the forum these were posted in October( I *think*),

by eriqjaffe.He did True Type fonts which applied to most MLB teams' numbering and nameplates and also a couple of older teams....Toronto being one.He also did a generic block that applied to the Dodgers and other teams and the alternate font for the Mariners.It is definitely worth searching the threads for.

98Falcons.png

Just for the record we are missing the following teams,ALL of which were claimed

and we are still waiting on.

Minnesota

Toronto

Arizona

Los Angeles Dodgers

Colorado

Pittsburgh

On the other hand we have 3 Braves entries.

I had claimed Toronto and walked away within a couple days to focus on other projects.

=-=-=-=-=-

Wednesday, January 5th, 2005 - 17:58:35

Sorry to do this, especially after being the "first exception" for 2 concepts for the same team, but I won't find the time to do this, so I'm OUT, I'll have to work on my "Baseball" skills a little later...

Good Luck to All!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry guys!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I finally finished the logo for my Pirates entry - it ended up being a mish-mash of some elements from different logos that they've had through the years. I am still kicking around a few ideas for the actual jerseys (what to do with the road jersey basically), but it should be ready either tomorrow or Wednesday.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Here's mine. I'm not crazy about the entire package. Honestly I only really like how the secondary with the statue of St. Louis, the Arch, and the stars came out. I'm kinda obsessed with the Angels font right now as you can tell. The stars are for world series championships. ENJOY!

hometown3.jpg

Is it just me or do the numbers seem a tad high? Everything seems kinda scrunched. Eh, probably just me...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

PC, your numbers are just a tad too high. Maybe it's more noticeable because the numbers are so big on the backs, and closely spaced. There should be room between the collar and the nameplate for the little MLB batter logo, so just eyeball it to bring down the name and the numbers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived