Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you're REALLY stupid, shsanders will be glad to relieve you of ONE THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS, plus shipping for this fake POS...anyone out there feel like emailing the purchaser of this jersey, and asking him if he REALLY believes Randy Johnson could keep a jersey tucked in that was only +2 length? Roger Pavlik wore a +4, for crying out loud! Randy's probably a +12! (Can you tell this guy REALLY pisses me off?)

Yeah, Randy Johnson wore a +2!!!!!

The wordmark is reversed? (orange on black rather than black and orange)

If you're referring to the "1997" Ripken, it's got the 1999-pattern script. You want to collect Orioles jerseys, you'd better know that they've changed, in some subtle, often stupid little way, just about EVERY YEAR since 1995!

and a lazy ripoff at that. i mean, come on! the Bucs have ALWAYS had at least one outline on their numbers, this has no outline.

oy. :wacko:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Authentic Jim Kelly Bills throwback jersey. Yeah, right. <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

I saw an O.J. "throwback" at school with that same exact coloring and striping. In fact, almost everywhere I look there's someone wearing a counterfeit throwback. It's one of those things that ticks at me everytime I see it, being the uniform man I am.

Authentic Jim Kelly Bills throwback jersey. Yeah, right.  <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

I saw an O.J. "throwback" at school with that same exact coloring and striping. In fact, almost everywhere I look there's someone wearing a counterfeit throwback. It's one of those things that ticks at me everytime I see it, being the uniform man I am.

Whenever M&N authentic throwbacks cost about $100, and the knockoffs cost around $30-$40, guess which ones kids are most likely to buy.

Maybe I missed it, but neither one of those devils jerseys does he say authentic. The closest that is said is "Like the real thing" which kinda says its not the real thing.

I mean, what else would you call that first one if you were selling it other than vintage?

There's alot of crap out there, but these don't appear misleading to me.

Archived