Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that Deion Throwback could just be a custom jersey. I know they do make custom jerseys of current styles with past players names, and then sell them. It's really a stupid idea b/c they should just use current players. I think sometimes we see counterfeit jerseys and although a lot of them really are, some of them may be just worded incorrectly. Some of them don't know the difference between replica and authentic, or those customs are made and sold as "throwbacks."

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

actually they did show the name on the back. It says Sanders. Its really easy to order a custom jersey. Just as easy as it is to order a regular jersey. You can get any current or former player on them, as well as yourself or Falcons 1.

You guys keep finding these, but I have yet to see a single one of these where a seller out and out lied about the jersey. All they are doing is putting blanket statements like "throwback" which can mean anything on there. I've never known "throwback" to mean "authentic" or "on-field." So until I see someone go: "This is an authentic on the field jersey!!" the only people they are fooling is grandmas...and what's a grandma doing on the internet anyway????

looks oiler blue to me...wait...i HAVE that exact jersey, only mine's blank (and I intend to sell it blank). the Tennessee Oiler logo is a dead giveaway-Moon left the Oilers after the 93 season, the jersey is either 97 or 98 (the logo will tell all).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Or does "Authentic Jersey" mean the actual jersey, exclusive of any aftermarket lettering / numbering? Would it have to specify authentic lettering to be truley a lie?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived