Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

It expired tonight, with no bids. Even the team owner confirmed this as a fraud. How exactly does a 2005-06 expansion team have a game-used jersey anyhow? :P

It said game-used condition.

I guess some clown used it in a pick up game and didn't wash it.

The fact remains that the team owner confirmed that it isn't real.

Hey there. I just bought an authentic NFL jersey for cheap on ebay. Now, I'm not stupid or anything, I can tell my vision if it's fake, but this one looks real.

Besides the obvious, does anyone know how to tell a fake? Like, the stitching is done wrong, the jersey material is wrong, etc...

Oh, and, authentic jerseys for the NFL are different than the replicas because of the extra room for the pads and stuff, correct?

thetable1gh.png

GO ARSENAL!

GO RED SOX!

Did the cards wear a NAVY jersey?

EBay

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

just compare it to a jersey of the team websit or somethnig and try to find differences in the material, wordmarks, numbers, stuff like that. ebay does sell inexpensive things, sometimes they're authentic and it's a steal, sometimes you get ripped off. it's all just a risk! good luck!

Archived