Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

yeah, I remember that jersey-didn't the LA Express use that? :D cus the Cowpokes sure as hell didn't :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullšŸ¤¬

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't even get me started on these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

I actually have Tommy's walkthrough jersey from his senior season, and all of the knockoffs on eBay really piss me off now. Dumb people that pay a lot of money thinking that Michigan's jerseys had sewn on letters and numbers bother me. This will be the first year for us to have sewn on.

spikes.jpg

You mean, the good people at whatupdogg.com are selling knockoff goods? Well, this destroys my faith in internet commerce once and for all! Next, you're gonna tell me that Da Jersey Spot's not on the level, either...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

When I was stationed in Korea (US Air Force) you could take a picture of any jersey you wanted into a local shop and say "make me this". And they would add any marking to it that you wanted.

Copyrights don't seem to carry a lot of weight in many parts of the world. Especially if there's a sale to be made.

Horrible. Just Horrible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong.

Gotta love two completely different number fonts. If you search for "Schilling jersey" you'll see a ton exactly like this one. In home white or away gray.

Sad.

Ā 
mainescarf.png

• 3 weeks later...
v Notice the severely misplaced tag v

05040024.jpg

v WTF, just WTF v

05040027.jpg

That's just deplorable. I was leaving work the other day and saw a kid in a "T.O. jersey". It looked like all the black effects had been bleached to a sickly straw beige, the font for the numbers was someone's homemade attempt at what the Birds use, the mesh was closer to high school practice jersey to NFL Authentics. And someone slapped the NFL Authentics shield on the neck.

I wanted to ask the kid how much that ran him, and if he realized it was a really bad looking knockoff, but I didn't have the heart. <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I checked the site with the McNabb jersey - they want $37 and there have been "O" bids - that's right zero bids. Of course you still have a day left.

These people should be shot or hung from their own entrails. :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.pngĀ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Ā Ā 2023 ChampionsĀ  Ā  Ā Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I checked the site with the McNabb jersey - they want $37 and there have been "O" bids - that's right zero bids. Of course you still have a day left.

These people should be shot or hung from their own entrails. :cursing:

SOMEBODY JUST BOUGHT IT.

Somebody flood that idiot with sternly-worded e-mails!

:evil:

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Archived