Unis/Logo package

GameCock82

I'll give it a 2 for good. And it's closer to 1 than to 3.

I like the colors and the uniforms a lot.

I'm not sure about the helmet logo. First, it's very small on the helmet. Also, turning a shark's fin into an arm with biceps looks really odd.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

3 -- I'd rate it a 2 except the leotard-like pants gotta go. Put some striping or a logo on them. I would also change the black numbers to orange trimmed in black.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I actually think the secondary would work better on the helment and the primary as a sleeve logo...

also not sure on the black socks since that is the only place black seems to be primary color.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I forgot to mention that the facemask color should match. You currently use both blue and white.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I'd give it a 3 for now because there's a lot of inconsistency. The numbers, striping, and trim colors all seem to be fighting for your attention and nothing works well with anything else...

If you use the blue more than orange/black, it could automatically look a lot better.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'll give it a 2 for good. And it's closer to 1 than to 3.

I like the colors and the uniforms a lot.

I'm not sure about the helmet logo. First, it's very small on the helmet. Also, turning a shark's fin into an arm with biceps looks really odd.

you know the one thing i never saw on a football team named the sharks is just a fin on the helmet.

A solid 2. Dumping the black numbers would make this a potential 1. You could make more use of silver and orange, but the black just looks out of place and unnaturally gloomy on otherwise bright uniforms.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'd give it a 1.5, make the pants white on the away and and add some kind of stripe to the pants and I think you'll have a 1.

Oh, and you misspelled Mexico B) .

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I'd give this a 3 for artistic impression and a 1 for technical merit. Here's my added suggestion: Move the wave portion of the secondary logo down a little so that the "SB" doesn't look like "SR" at a quick glance. I like the muscleshark. Reminds me of the Fightin' Hellfish.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Archived