Around the NBA

Carter23

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Houston alternates look awful. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad if they didn;t have the yellow side panel and were therefore a bit closer to the actual red/yellow rockets unis.

i've wanted the rockets to return to yellow ever since they went to those pajama jerseys, but i have to agree with you... something seems "off," but I can't pinpoint it... maybe the white outlining the yellow, since they're both lighter colors?

Those Houston alternates look awful. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad if they didn;t have the yellow side panel and were therefore a bit closer to the actual red/yellow rockets unis.

I still think they're better then their current primaries. Perhaps they should have incorporated a little more white though. thdontknow.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I love that the Magic's throwback even has the gold NBA logo from the 50th anniversary season. THAT is attention to detail. :D

Actually, Flamer, all of the throwbacks have that. My Sixers throwback from last season even has it.

philly.png

Battier looks like he's trying to escape the uniform but it's alive like the Venom costume and won't come off.

The current primaries are the best they've ever had.

Agreed. +1 for the Spider-Man reference. Venom owns!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

WOW! That Houston uni is atrocious. What were they thinking????

I also don't like that Mark Price era Cavs jersey. Just awful as well. Its so easy to forget how bad the old NBA jerseys can be. It was so easy to mistake the Cavs for the Knicks and vice versa back then.

Battier looks like he's trying to escape the uniform but it's alive like the Venom costume and won't come off.

The current primaries are the best they've ever had.

Agreed. +1 for the Spider-Man reference. Venom owns!

-infinity for liking Venom. Everyone knows Rocket Racer is the best Spidey villain.

The only thing that I can even think to argue with that the Mark Price era jerseys aren't anything short of fantastic is the logo, everything else is great, colors, layout, simplicity, all fantastic. The logo could use some work, but it was a 90's logo...

The colors are fine...complimentary colors are a can't lose combo IMO. And yes, the design is simple, but unfortunately when you have such a simple design all you can do is fixate on the logo. That old Cav's logo is just terrible.

WOW! That Houston uni is atrocious. What were they thinking????

That their colors should be red and yellow, probably, though red/orange-yellow would be novel.

I also don't like that Mark Price era Cavs jersey. Just awful as well. Its so easy to forget how bad the old NBA jerseys can be. It was so easy to mistake the Cavs for the Knicks and vice versa back then.

I don't either. They're the store-brand Knicks. I don't like that number style either.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I love that the Magic's throwback even has the gold NBA logo from the 50th anniversary season. THAT is attention to detail. :D

It?s not the 50th Anniversary NBA logo, it?s the Hardwood Classic NBA logo.

Now THAT is attention to detail. I was going to point that out too. :D

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I don't either. They're the store-brand Knicks. I don't like that number style either.

I agree. It took me until the Cavs' change to the splash jerseys to realize that Gerald Wilkins switched from New York to Cleveland.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

It?s not the 50th Anniversary NBA logo, it?s the Hardwood Classic NBA logo.

Now THAT is attention to detail. I was going to point that out too. :D

But but but but but but but but wait, I thought that the Hardwood Classic logo was the NBA logo with a bit of a dark fade to it (the red is a little maroon, the white is creamish, & the blue was navy)...guess I was wrong. Still looks nice, though.

Archived