Ohio State Nike Pro Combat Concept

OhioSportsMan61

I think the general idea of the design is actually really nice. The colors, however, are what is bringing it down for me. Right now, everything is too dark - I see UNLV first before I see the Buckeyes. Perhaps try a lighter grey, red pants, red numbers, and for the sleeves, try a red base rather than black, and black-red-grey-red-black for the sleeve stripe and "O".

Again, I DO like the design alot, just switch up or at the very least, brighten the colors a little, and you've got it. Nice work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Though the design could work with brighter colors, I feel like the darkness is half the concept. OSU for the most part is very bright with their use of scarlet, white, and a light gray. The alternate color, black, is mostly for outlines and nothing more. I like this dark concept and for a one time deal I would raise no issue with this uniform.

i'm not gonna lie... i love it. i like the half logo on the one sleeve, traditional ohio state style striping on the other... i've seen a lot of schools do these kinds of unis, oregon being the most confusing clusterf-- ive ever seen. but i think this could work for ohio state. they dont really have any alts, and if this were to serve as their only one, i think i'd actually like seeing it on the field. i do agree with tex, a little bit of white in there would go a long way. i like the striping pattern on the sleeves and pants because they're black. the O on the helmet looks a little off. Maybe Black-White-Red-White-Black would look better there. And i don't like that the numbers have only one outline where the theme seems to be two. But other than that, this is one of the few NPC concepts i've seen that hasn't sickened me. Well done, Ohio Sports Man. Well done.

Those numbers would be a PA or TV announcer's nightmare.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those numbers would be a PA or TV announcer's nightmare.

that is true. white outline on the numbers would help. i like your update. but i liked the inclusion of the charcoal in the striping on the sleeve and pants. maybe do both? and yeah, the half logo on the sleeve is different, but i like that.

Archived