NFL Uniforms Week 9

dennisbergan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jag-wires wearing all black against Detroit.

And really sad to see all the pink gone. I mean, the NFL obviously doesn't give a crap about cancer. Only 25% of your schedule in pink? That's a flimsy committment. Hopefully next year, we see pink for at least 8 weeks.

I hope you're kidding. Do you wear pink every day?

Go A's!

Jag-wires wearing all black against Detroit.

And really sad to see all the pink gone. I mean, the NFL obviously doesn't give a crap about cancer. Only 25% of your schedule in pink? That's a flimsy committment. Hopefully next year, we see pink for at least 8 weeks.

I hope you're kidding. Do you wear pink every day?

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Browns wearing brown at home BTW

70389454.png

I love that the Skins went with matte helmets to better emulate leather. That should be the new standard for leather helmet throwbacks, maybe even add some of the seams painted on.

Also this may or may not be new but I just noticed it. Josh Cribbs has the Brownie Elf on both tabs of his visor.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I'm watching NFL RedZone right now and my god those Redskins throwbacks are awesome. That should be their fulltime uni. Seriously. I love the gold numbers, white trim and that shade of burgundy. That "leather look" helmet concept is amazing.

mainescarf.png

So, the Redskins' facemask really is black?

I don't get that.

I think it's to make it less contrasting against the leather helmet look than a gray one would be.

And no, these should in no way become or be the model for new Skins uniforms. Waywaywaywayway too plain and the numbers are hard to read. Their athletic gold isn't featured either, which it should be.

Giants have "Salute to Service" written in green (turf color) on the baselines under the field goal posts. Green lettering on white . Ive never seen anything written on those lines before has that ever been done?

Every stadium has it this week

I think it's missing in Jacksonville (please, correct me if I'm mistaken). They obviously hate America.

Archived