NBA Floor concepts

iamLillard

Hy all I'm an NBA2K video game series patcher and this forum is my favorite place where i get ideas and inspirations for fictional floors. So I'm decided to show U guys how I can implement your concept logos and ideas to this beautifull game ( I mean almost supersimulator ).

I repeat!!! the logos are not mine are Yours, are collected from this forum. The court editing is my job. So if U guys like my works u can share NBA concept logos here at this topic and i will made a floor with them. Feel free to rate and comment my works, any suggestions are wellcomed and taked as a positive critic :rolleyes:

So here is a fictional floor for Los Angeles Clippers (the logo was made in 2005, I realy dont remember whos logo is this, anyway credits to him for this great center logo).

10.jpg

20.jpg

40.jpg

30.jpg

Denver Nuggest Fictional Floor:

denver%2520%2520fictional%2520floor%25201.jpg

Toronto Raptors Fictional Floor:

toronto%2520fictional%2520floor%25204.jpg

Memphis Grizzlies Fictional Floor:

4223_memphis.jpg

New Charlotte Hornets Fictional Floor:

4221_Charlotte.jpg

Memphis Grizzlies Fictional Floor 2:

4219_Memphis.jpg

Orlando Magic Fictional Floor:

4481_1.jpg

New York Knicks (The BIG Apple) Fictional Floor:

4480_1.jpg

Milwaukee Bucks Irish Rainbow Oldschool floor:

4425_milwaukee%20bucks%20floor1.jpg

Toronto rAptors fictional floor 2:

4217_toronto.jpg

Houston Rockets Fictional Floor:

4218_Houston.jpg

I like 'em all.

I see there from NBA 2K.... How did you get these?

Thank U man. I make them all. :D

Would you be able to take my floor concept and add it into your floor for nba2k?

http://boards.sports...s-rebrand-2013/

I'm gonna give a try. One thing i know from the start the inside the 3pt line is impossible to make for nba2k13 but will make the whole floor with wood texture from my charlotte hornets. By the way can u send me those logos and baseline script font, need quality textures. Send me in P.M. Please.

Holy crap, the beehive wood pattern on the Hornets court is amazing!

Thanks I'm gon'a use that wood for 'jgsmith725's Charlotte floor too :)

Hey that Magic logo/concept and the Grizzlies red/brown concept are both mine. No one asked my permission to use these - as cool as the court concept may be ( a little much using all the logos though) - these are copyright protected works. How are you using these? For NBA 2K/personal or anywhere else? Not too concerned about the Grizzlies' as its just a redo of their old identity. But the Magic artwork is mine.

Well rendered, but some of these would be illegal in real life. At the least, a few are missing the free throw line. Toronto, Denver, and Milwaukee. That's one of those, uh, requirements on a basketball court. The markings have to contrast somewhat with the other on-court decorations.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived