McElroy19

McElroy19 [Number 9 Concepts] NCAA Yakball

McElroy19    76

I just found the wonder that is Yakball Uniform design so I'll be working my way around the NCAA! Here are my First three: U of A, ASU, and NAU

tumblr_mj9eytVb5n1rwet5qo1_1280.jpgYakballASU.jpgYakballNAU.jpg

Let me Know what you think and any schools you'd like to see done!

I really like the ASU set. I've been working on them and have been sort of stuck on ideas. I like your logo placement though.

TShaw528    17

I'd make the pants on the ASU kit that darker red that the bottom of the jersey is.

Also, is the stripe on the black ASU pants only on the trident side?

darkpiranha    177

These are fantastic. Amazing variety. I'd like to see you do one for a university that I don't think has ever been represented in Concepts. My alma mater, McNeese State University (Lake Charles, Louisiana). We're the Cowboys and our colors are blue and gold. We made minor logo news about a decade ago when Wyoming made us change our logo because it matched theirs too closely. (They were 100% right). The new logo is infinitely better. Here's the logo database link to it. http://www.sportslog..._State_Cowboys/

This thread has a slightly updated version of the M in the logo...

McElroy19    76

These are fantastic. Amazing variety. I'd like to see you do one for a university that I don't think has ever been represented in Concepts. My alma mater, McNeese State University (Lake Charles, Louisiana). We're the Cowboys and our colors are blue and gold. We made minor logo news about a decade ago when Wyoming made us change our logo because it matched theirs too closely. (They were 100% right). The new logo is infinitely better. Here's the logo database link to it. http://www.sportslog..._State_Cowboys/

This thread has a slightly updated version of the M in the logo...

http://boards.sports...ge__hl__mcneese

Here you go!

YakballMcSU.jpg

Midway    366

Now this is Yakball design. Not recycled soccer kits. Well done with everything so far, it'll be hard to top that ASU set.

cohenj21    10

UNC looks great, wasn't expecting a gray clash but it looks really good. That vertical argyle stripe is great. Would love to see some Pac-10 concepts, particularly Oregon and Oregon State.

darkpiranha    177

Now this is Yakball design. Not recycled soccer kits. Well done with everything so far, it'll be hard to top that ASU set.

Agreed! I like that we're slowly seeing a "vocabulary" of Yakball design developing. Maybe someone can start collecting the types of basic designs and giving them an explanation of their historical evolution.

Griffinmarlins    611

iAll of these are just sex. I mean really, I'm not trying to be funny. This is pure Yakball greatness! I love all of these. No complaints. I'd love to see you do Miami.

Overall great concepts, and that OSU clash looks like a vintage white Philadelphia Flyers jersey to me for some reason haha.

Lognoco    1

Can I see a Colorado one?

Which Colorado, State, College, University of?

University Of

Can I see a Colorado one?

Which Colorado, State, College, University of?

University Of

Never mind just saw it