GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all of the work that has gone into this series, an executive decision was made.

I decided to include the majority of teams into the NFL concept league. I figured what the heck, it's only a concept league.

Project 40 now becomes Project 40 Plus.

By doing this, I created International divisions in each conference. I moved Louisville to the Tier. I also moved OKC and Birmingham into the league.

Honolulu is the lone concept that did not make the Tier or the League. It will be at the top of the Future consideration list.

Without further adieu, here is Project 40 Plus.

The Final Configuration.

I will post Division by Division comps to wrap up Phase 4 - 40 Plus.

Power designing my way to a Sept. 5th deadline.

jz84.jpg

This whole thread is full of awesome. 4 more teams would balance out the league at 50 and fill the Intl. divisions. If you did add Honolulu you could add them to the NFC West, move Arizona to the NFC South to provide a South Western foot print, and move Atlanta or Carolina (even Tampa Bay would work, but they are on the Gulf side and the "gulf triangle" of NO, Tampa, and Birmingham is cool) to the NFC East since they are all in Eastern Coastal states. That way Mexico City can stay with the other international teams. Heck, you could move Atlanta AND Carolina to NFC East, still moving Mexico City to Intl. still and Dallas to NFC South. Just a suggestion.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

Thanks for the input all. Like I said earlier, my eyes started bleeding when I considered realignment.

It is very possible that I will revive this after the Wicked Alternates Phase.

As far as Mexico City in the East?...to pair them with Dallas. One of the largest fan bases of Dallas Cowboys fans there.

Would become an instant bitter division rival playing before 100,000 plus at Azteca Stadium every year.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

As far as Mexico City in the East?...to pair them with Dallas. One of the largest fan bases of Dallas Cowboys fans there.

Would become an instant bitter division rival playing before 100,000 plus at Azteca Stadium every year.

I'd prefer pairing them with New Orleans. It is called the "Gulf of Mexico"

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I'd prefer pairing them with New Orleans. It is called the "Gulf of Mexico"

Yeah I get that, but the Cowboys have history in Mexico. The Saints. not so much.

I have a few suggestions for locations for the minor league teams, these are just suggestions you don't have to use them. Sorry because this will likely make your eyes bleed.

Dublin - Belfast, UK

Frankfurt - Cologne, Germany

Tokyo - Osaka, Japan

Amsterdam - Rotterdam, Netherlands

London - Manchester, UK

Scotland - Aberdeen, UK

Arizona - Tucson, AZ

Los Angeles - Riverside, CA

Portland - Salem, OR

San Francisco - Sacramento, CA

Seattle - Spokane, WA

Denver - Colorado Springs, CO

Kansas City - Omaha, NE

Oakland - Fresno, CA

Salt Lake - Odgen, UT

San Diego - Tijiuana, MX

Atlanta - Macon, GA

Birmingham - Montgomery, AL

Carolina - Raleigh, NC

New Orleans - Biloxi, MS

Tampa Bay - Lakeland, FL

Houston - Corpus Christi, TX

Jacksonville - Daytona, FL

Oklahoma City - Tulsa, OK

Orlando - Palm Bay, FL

San Antonio - McAllen, TX

Chicago - Joilet, IL

Detriot - Grand Rapids, MI

Green Bay - Des Moines, IA

Minnesota - Fargo, ND

St. Louis - Springfield, IL

Baltimore - Bel Air, MD

Cincinnati - Louisville, KY

Cleveland - Canton, OH

Indianapolis - Fort Wayne, IN

Pittsburgh - Youngstown, OH

Dallas - Little Rock, AR

Mexico City - Monterrey, MX

New York - Bridgeport, CT

Philadelphia - Trenton, NJ

Washington - Richmond, VA

Buffalo - Rochester, NY

Miami - Ft. Myers, FL

New England - Providence, RI

New York - Long Island

Tennessee - Johnson City, TN

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I have a few suggestions for locations for the minor league teams, these are just suggestions you don't have to use them. Sorry because this will likely make your eyes bleed.

Appreciate the feedback, but the league is set. Has been for a while. I have been steadily working on the teams along side of the rest.

Not long before I will begin that phase.

One poster with a very Dark Mind and who one who planted the seed has seen a small glimpse of it.

Four divisions left of the present phase.

Appreciate the feedback, but the league is set. Has been for a while. I have been steadily working on the teams along side of the rest.

Not long before I will begin that phase.

One poster with a very Dark Mind and who one who planted the seed has seen a small glimpse of it.

Four divisions left of the present phase.

DP?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Chicago - Joilet, IL

Detriot - Grand Rapids, MI

Green Bay - Des Moines, IA

Minnesota - Fargo, ND

St. Louis - Springfield, IL

Des Moines should have either the Vikings or Bears' minor league team, while Green Bay should be in Madison. St. Louis could probably have Memphis. Detroit is fine where it is, or Toledo is another possibility.

But that's just my opinion. It's GoPixel's league and he already said it has been set, so I'm looking forward to see what he has on the table!

I usually hate gold Saints jerseys. That looks pretty good. Did you mean to make the FDL on the helmet gold?

Thanks Blue. Yes the Gold FDL was by design. I really like what ND did with Shamrock on the latest uniforms. I thought the FDL would look even more unique done this way.

Archived