2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring from the Tractor Boys.

Love that Watford kit though—nice, classy, and I LOVE the red short option for them.

But it's from the Tractor Boys, what else do you expect from Ipswich Town...something decent looking and innovative? They haven't changed their kit identity still using the bland cutout template.

Boring from the Tractor Boys.

Love that Watford kit though—nice, classy, and I LOVE the red short option for them.

But it's from the Tractor Boys, what else do you expect from Ipswich Town...something decent looking and innovative? They haven't changed their kit identity still using the bland cutout template.

I very much liked their shirts this year.

hyam-kit-4x337-831851.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

The Colorado Rapids with their new kit sponsor.

10330288_10152902838416091_7599408236938

1908305_10152902837841091_69473259250187

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Is it just me or does that huge sponsor box not look too bad on that kit.

I'm not normally a fan of this approach, but I think it works okay in this case - the fact that both patch and sponsor match the colours of the kit helps matters.

Köln have had some nice shirts in recent years, good to see it's business as usual for them.

Is it just me or does that huge sponsor box not look too bad on that kit.

I'm not normally a fan of this approach, but I think it works okay in this case - the fact that both patch and sponsor match the colours of the kit helps matters.

Köln have had some nice shirts in recent years, good to see it's business as usual for them.

Agreed, and besides all the similarities; the fact that the colours of the sponsor and the kit are the same and that it's part of the jersey, makes that Koln kit better IMO than this:

as-monaco-2013-14-home-kit-3.jpg

Archived