2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a 14-15 kit but here is Sevilla's Europa League Final kit. Warrior tends to do badly when they try too hard...in this case, trying to be simple makes it even worse. This looks downright amateur league. The bumper-sticker-esque sponsor in a different material/sheen of white doesn't help.

Sevilla+2014+Europa+League+Final+Kit+(2)

Not really a 14-15 kit but here is Sevilla's Europa League Final kit. Warrior tends to do badly when they try too hard...in this case, trying to be simple makes it even worse. This looks downright amateur league. The bumper-sticker-esque sponsor in a different material/sheen of white doesn't help.

Wow. That looks like it is for an indoor league or something.

One thing that bugs me about these early kit unveils is seeing clubs wear next year's kit at the end of this season -- going to confuse the history books when Bayern lift the 13/14 trophy in their 14/15 kit!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I think they've had issues with that sponsor patch too. I remember seeing games with half the team missing it. They would have been better to wear the current home shirt than these.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Manchester City:

manchester-city-nouveaux-maillots-2015.j

Hope the lighting's off on the photo and it's black trim and not dark blue.

Also, I see Adidas becoming more of their templating self with those Marseilles kits. The third is still great though.

That does seem to be a new keeper kit we've never seen before though. I'd say for a keeper kit and in those colours, it actually looks quite nice.

Although with the primary goalie shirt being purple, I wonder when we'll ever get to see that black one.

The side striping reminds me a lot of the Hawks/Magic NBA template.

Grasshopper Club Zurich:

trikots-2015-Grasshopper-Zurich-.jpeg

The white box around the sponsor jutting into the blue half of the kit just ruins it. If that wasn't there this would be quite a great kit from Puma.

Archived