2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

The shoulders look the same to me. It's just how the shirt sits on his shoulders. As far as the sponsor logo, it looks like it's screened on a white background then applied to the shirt, not just a white insert that can have whatever logo added as needed.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not "news", but here is another pic of Liverpool's away:

Liverpool-20142015-Away-Kit.jpg

In action:

1400111773-liverpool-fc-thumps-shamrock-

Not terrible by all means, just kind of meh.

They don't bother me, but would probably look better without the red trim across the collar bone.

You're not alone, it annoys most city fans to no end. Fortunately fo me I'm not bothered by it.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Liverpool is bad. I like the yellow with red trim, but that template is awful.

My thoughts exactly.

I love the Man City look. The monochrome look is better than using powder blue and white, I think.

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

Isn't that one of their clash looks? I thought the white shorts were still their first choice.

They've historically been in white shorts but have on occasion deviated to blue shorts. Since 1896(!) they've gone blue shirt, white shorts with the exception of a run from 1976-85 and one-offs in 2006-07 and 2011-12 where they wore blue.

I prefer City to wear blue shirts, white shorts, and blue socks with a hint of claret on them, though the club's only done that once in the last 40 years.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_City/Manchester_City.htm

6fQjS3M.png

City should be in Sky shirts, white shorts, navy socks. Second shirt should be either red/black stripes, or maroon. Third should be any color with sky accents. That would be my ideal rotation.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Levski Sofia:

Levski-Sofia-new-kits-2015-joma.jpegnouveau-maillot-domicile-2015-joma-levsknouveau-maillot-2015-joma-levski-sofia.j

This is a great look, and I applaud Joma. Joma is such a consistently great manufacturer and I really love how they still manage to stay kinda "hipster" in the world of sporting clothes companies, yet consistently puts out quality looks. It'd be cool to see them get more involved in being a manufacturer for youth soccer.

Their youth kits are pretty cheap though. I have a Joma set from a few years back when we went to England. They pill up pretty easily which is annoying because I'd like to put all my shirts in presentation boxes eventually. The lines running up the sleeve takes away from it. But then again, teamwear uniforms tend to not get as much attention as those ordered by pro sides.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived