All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fiesta colors would still be better than bad camouflage.
  3. Should the Chargers add yellow pants at one point? I'm leaning towards no since it would look too similar to the Rams and might drown out the jersey:
  4. The thing is the Spurs never wore the fiesta colors on their uniforms. The closest it got was the warmups and floor.
  5. I think branding and merchandising is a huge draw for a lot of would-be franchise owners. For Inter Miami, this really might be enough. Or they can just run an esports franchise instead.
  6. Not to go off topic but I lived in Lex for two years when I attended UK for graduate school.
  7. Well, if they were playing that song before Flyers games, I think it'd be a real problem. But this is a reach. Were we really thinking of Kate Smith as an instrument of white supremacy?
  8. Maybe she shouldn't have recorded those racist songs. I get that it was the 1930s, but that's hardly an excuse for this: I'm sure she didn't mean it to be racist (an homage to plantation songs?), but it's a black mark on her character.
  9. The Philadelphia Flyers had to unperson Kate Smith. They have a black sheet hung over her statue. I can't believe this stuff anymore.
  10. So, that means 22 postseason trips for them... Of those trips, here's how it breaks down (not including this season since that series is still going on): Did Not Qualify - 6 Out in the 1st Round - 7 Out in the 2nd Round - 9 Out in the Conference Finals - 3 Stanley Cup Finals - 1 (Lost) Of these playoff trips, 16 of them end in the first two rounds... they are the hockey equivalent to Gonzaga basketball.
  11. Miami should just pivot into being a clothing brand.
  12. One of those 2 wins will probably be against the 49ers in week 1. Nobody has any faith in a team owned by the York's.
  13. Today
  14. BTW, the winner of these playoffs get a entry in the United States Baseball Championships!
  15. https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1366&bih=657&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=RmK6XNrQJcek_QaEo7a4CQ&q=blue+jackets+civil+war&oq=blue+jackets+civ&gs_l=img.1.0.0.1293.2740..4573...0.0..0.83.311.4......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i24._C1Ug3Vh_r8#imgrc=_
  16. Yesterday
  17. thank you guys. Now I don't have to spend $26 on a new helmet or buy paint and paint the mask.
  18. Everything still looks amazing! I didnt realize SPA got new jerseys, im bummed, i LOVED their old look. Buffalo is fire because P U R P L E
  19. It would take me longer to make a sandwich, I don’t want to be rude. But we put effort into our work and it isn’t done on a phone in the matter of 5 min.
  20. Have you ever wondered what happens when a team relocates or folds? I think the obvious choice would be "Their the same team, just moved." Well, that's bull. What really happens is they move on to a better league. The Defunct League. We have teams like the Atlanta Thrashers and Flames, the Hamilton Tigers, Hartford Whalers, Quebec Nordiques and more! Let's play hockey again!
  21. I will vouch for Helmet Nation.
  22. Gridironfootballhelmets.com
  23. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8Fm6XLu9FYSd5wK2h4mADg&q=riddell+mini+facemask&btnK=Google+Search&oq=riddell+mini+facemask&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30l3.1952.9906..10190...7.0..2.470.2659.21j3j0j1j1....3..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i10j33i160.PGtnjIt70dg
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?