All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This team has been a joke and an afterthought for so long. I don't even care how the Finals play out (though a win or two would be nice). Just winning the East though? Just getting there? You guys have no idea. This is such a vindicating and amazing feeling.
  3. Game 1 posted SuperBook betting line opened with: Warriors -1 Total Points: 214
  4. JE Skeets and Tas Melas were there and after a decade of listening to them, I'm happy for them. And immediate, early betting is coming in big on GSW.
  5. It’s over in 4, maybe 5 if Golden state sleepwalks too much through game four or whatever. This is the absolute best possible matchup the Warriors could’ve pulled. I am really happy for the Raptors, though! It’s always fun to see a new team make the Finals. That feels pretty rare for the NBA.
  6. The only thing I can say right now...damn. Damn. Damn.
  7. Dubs ARE winning a game in Toronto. They've won a road game in their last 21 playoff series. Raptors ain't winning multiple games at Oracle to break back.
  8. Never thought I'd see this moment. Not for a long long time. Down by 15 I thought it was over. My god it has come true. Its real and, its an amazing feeling to be a Raptors fan.
  9. Real worried about the pants for the Eskimos. Looking at the photo on their website promoting the May 26 game. Looks like words in the stripes on the pants similar to the signature uniforms, but being worn with the primary jersey. Real bad decision if these are the new primary pants. https://www.esks.com/
  10. Congrats to the Raptors, I guess. The Finals is going 7. It’s a tossup between Golden State and Toronto for the title, but either way I think it goes 7.
  11. Lost four-straight games to lose the series. Damn, Milwaukee... what a collapse. Congrats Toronto; this is a big moment for your franchise. Still, you are so :censored:ed.
  12. We the North! We the North! This team...this ing team man....from being a kid who stuck by his team with their stupid dinosaur jerseys as all of his friends were loving MJ and the Bulls...to the disappointment of the Vince Carter years....to the slow rebuild back up since then....to constantly coming into the playoffs strong only to choke....getting trounced by LeBron year in year out. Dealing with NBA pundits and fans who wrote them off for being the weird Canadian team... The Toronto Raptors are playing for the NBA Championship. Oh my G-d...this can't be real. WE THE NORTH!
  13. I assume you're referring to David Tepper, in which case my post will make sense. If not, then just ignore me. I love what Tep's been doing with the Panthers. He is indeed the ideal owner, one who's invested in the game and willing to simply write the check for improvement. He's already building us a brand new practice facility (one that's actually indoors!), and he seems to be willing to stay involved in the team and its operations, while also letting the football guys do their thing. My favorite part about the guy, however, is his commitment to the city of Charlotte. We'll have to see how inevitable stadium negotiations go, but he seems to want to keep the team in Charlotte, and he's even looking into buying an MLS team for Charlotte (yes please!). I'd say he's the guy people should be looking up too, and I sure hope it works out for both him and the team.
  14. The Gasol corner 3 had me say, "Game Over". Then Kwahi hit another three.
  15. The LA Kings did it with the Lakers.
  16. Today
  17. Bucks are probably in big trouble here. The Finals May be over by the time KD is ready to come back. Toronto doesn’t scare me at all.
  18. For 1966, the Detroit Roadsters have notified the UDA League office in Manhattan of a proposed overhaul of their look. Here's a preview of the Roadsters' new logo. Colors have yet to be determined: C&C Welcome.
  19. I seek your assistance. I am starting a project and seek the assistance of this community in developing it so that it may be the best it can be. To begin I present here the logo for the league. This league is not like most others on this board. This league is the Norsk Skihopping Assosiasjon (Norse Ski Jumping Association). The year is 1886. A little about the logo and its influence. At the center of it is a shield. The shield is styled and colored in the fashion of the Norwegian flag. In 1886 Norway was historically actually a part of a union with Sweden. As part of this union some slightly different flags then the one we know today flew over Norway. However, the flag of modern times had already been used before the union and was at the time the base for Norway’s flag as part of the union. Therefore, I stuck with this design because although Norway is at the time united with Sweden, the league is exclusive to Norway. The shield is supported by two figures. At left a Viking and at right a reindeer, both representative of Norway. Centered above the shield is a pair of crossed skis, representing the sport. Centered over the shield is the initials NSA, standing for Norsk Shihopping Assosiasjon. I am presenting the logo here in three forms. One brightly colored, one with saturated colors, and one black and white. This is a work in progress so please advise.
  20. The issue with this is that the helmet and pants/shoulder caps are different shades of blue, and that wouldn’t be the case with the current setup. The blue numbers on the current set would help, too.
  21. The Detroit Roadsters will be unveiling a new look for 1966. For comparison's sake, here's the old logo and uniforms. And now, a prototype of the new Roadsters logo: As of this post, the Roadsters are still trying to decide what colors to pick. C&C Welcome.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?