Giants 21, Seahakws 24 (OT)

JH42XCC

"JAY FEELY, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

:shocked:

Can you believe it? Jay Feely misses 3 game-winning field goals for the Giants (1 at the end of regulation, 2 in overtime) and they end up losing 24-21 to the Seahawks!

YOZXkBG.png?1

Looks like A member of CCSLC was getting some air time:

newyawkseahawk0mk.png

Go Hawks!

How tough was it to find that pic? Or did you capture it from a recording of the game?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I remember someone posting that logo, because they created a jersey, and he posted it to us, showing us the jersey with the logo on it and saying something like, the fabric was rong, i dont know, but i do remeber seeing that logo on here, but who created it is the question lol.

4kv29i.jpg

that was very cool seeing that logo during the game...

more important----JAY FEELY!!!! YOU ARE KILLING ME

this loss was absolutely devastating for me and all of us giants fans. is it me or does every new york team (now even the yankees) know every possible way to lose a game? it kills me

The Hawk Head facing Forward is Decypher's Design.

I then spoke with Avenger who had a great flair for sports logos, I have him a vector of the space needle and the Qwest Stadium Arches along with Decypher's Hawk Head and that is what he came up with....

I love it... and have 4 jerseys with that logo on it...

Glad to see it was shown on TV.

What a GREAT GAME!

If anyone has a screen cap of that without the RED Circle could you please email it to me? briandoakes@briandoakes.com

thanks

What a game. I had a lot going on that game for the Seahawks and I'm extatic they pulled it out. Feely, he's a great kicker who had only missed 3 FG's going into the game but he doubled that in the Hawk game. Coughlin should re-assure Feely though, because he is a great kicker.

Archived