Saints Relocation Concept

GMS1122

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow flawless, but we all know Reggie's going to be sporting adidas. That reminds me of one of the quotes I like from Friday Night Lights.

Boobie Miles: You got the wrong shoes on, man.

...You got on white Adidas.

Everybody know the shoe is Nikes.

...when Boobie knocks some fools out,

Boobie gonna knock 'em out with

black Nikes on his feet. Ain't that right?

buffalo_sig.png

I like it... but (heh)... I understand what you're trying to do with the snake head/C concept, but somehow the head looks too big for the rest of the 'body' if you know what I mean. Also, maybe use a lighter color for the body of the helmet - its kind of close to the color of the snake I think. What about a light gold, kind of keeping the Saints color in it somehow? And I'd definitely use that great secondary logo on the shoulders instead of the helmet logo. But overall, it's great!

:notworthy:  the only thing i would change would be the color of the helmet ot eather white or black. 
really? i thought metallic copper would be a sweet automatic victory for helmet color...

hell, i'll see what the others look like

the only reason i say that is because you have a white jersey, black pants and a copper helmet thats three different colors and im not really a fan of that.

I would say definatly yes on the copper helmet, especially since its copperHEADS, a copper helmet is almost a must.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

dawg...this set is TIZ-ZZZZIIIGGGHHTT!!!

I can see where you're going using copper for the helmet (COPPER + "HEAD"). True, one can lose the snake logo on the copperdome, but those kinds of tie-ups always happen in design. But other than that little thing...

:notworthy:

Dude, you got you some skills. One day I HOPE to be on that level you on now, cuz this is the kind of stuff I want to do in the industry. It's also why Ill be paying back damn near $37K for the next 30-some odd years, too (damn the cost of postsecondary education! :cursing: )

But yeah--back on point...these IS on point. Just--MARVELOUS.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived