Madden is hungry!

BucsBoy02

When madden just said ben roethlisberger, I swear to god hesaid ben roethlischeeseberger..... ok this is retarded...

Anyone else think madden is an awesome guy to the NFL but he seems to state the obvious and make some weird comments?

Oh I wholeheartedly agree. Madden is a great guy, and is one of the greatest football figures ever. But he does seems to just make weird comments. If you've ever seen Frank Caliendo impersonate Madden, he nails it on the head. Just constant mumbling and remarks about "Turdunken". Don't get it? Excactly the point.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I remember him saying that he didn't know what was in crab cakes during the Indianapolis/Baltimore game.

lmfao, Id believe it. "OK now the quarterback throws the ball, to the reciever, and if the receiver catches it, its a reception"

Or my all time favorite "When you run, you move faster."

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

Oh I wholeheartedly agree. Madden is a great guy, and is one of the greatest football figures ever. But he does seems to just make weird comments. If you've ever seen Frank Caliendo impersonate Madden, he nails it on the head. Just constant mumbling and remarks about "Turdunken". Don't get it? Excactly the point.

Lol, this is my favorite

He also does a good Charles Barkley and George Bush.

Lol, this is my favorite

He also does a good Charles Barkley and George Bush.

Holy crap my sides hurt from watchin that! I saved it on my favorites on YouTube!

Here's my favorite line from that: "Brett Favre could win a Super Bowl by himself, urghhhh"

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

He did Madden on FOX NFL Pregame and he said "I like Brett Favre. He's my Favre-ite."

My other favorite line (and Caliendo says that Madden actually said this, when Troy Aikman lost his contact lens during a game): "Here's a guy who wears his contacts so he can see better."

I remember him saying that he didn't know what was in crab cakes during the Indianapolis/Baltimore game.

lmfao, Id believe it. "OK now the quarterback throws the ball, to the reciever, and if the receiver catches it, its a reception"

"Tha that that that that that that that that that's gonna be a touchdown."

"Thank you, John." *swigs liquor*

"When your arm gets hit, the ball is not going to go where you want it to. Now Brett Favre on the other hand, hes lookin good, real good. I should invite him to my house sometime"

madden2.gif

"lets take a look at how this play works"

BRILLIANT!

"First, Brett Farve is going to play action fake the handoff, then sell the pitch, fake the screen, pump fake to the flanker, then look for his options. If he cant throw it, he can run, because he'll move faster. Now his options are, throw to the, urghh reciever here runninmg a zig-zag post corner arrow hail-mary. His second option is to heave it to the reciever running the corn maze route.....then BOOM! 6 points are on the board. I'm hungry. Anyone got any left over turdunken?....."

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

"When your arm gets hit, the ball is not going to go where you want it to. Now Brett Favre on the other hand, hes lookin good, real good. I should invite him to my house sometime"

madden2.gif

BRILLIANT!

"First, Brett Farve is going to play action fake the handoff, then sell the pitch, fake the screen, pump fake to the flanker, then look for his options. If he cant throw it, he can run, because he'll move faster. Now his options are, throw to the, urghh reciever here runninmg a zig-zag post corner arrow hail-mary. His second option is to heave it to the reciever running the corn maze route.....then BOOM! 6 points are on the board. I'm hungry. Anyone got any left over turdunken?....."

You hit the nail on the head! lol I was to lazy to type anything out for that pic.

I swear every thanksgiving madden has to explaine for the millionth time what the hell a turdunken is. and the Possibility of shoving a small ham or a couple packs of brats in there. Just waiting for him to bust out the Turducken Keg and tap it. you know the way a turducken is made I bet someone could convince madden it would keep him beer cold....

madden2.gif

BRILLIANT!

Haha, nice one. The "BOOM!" really tied it all together!

Archived