Seahawks Uniform Concept

LEWJ

So, I don't necessarily hate the Seahawks current duds, but they could be improved.

I decided to go an entirely different direction, than any of the former Seahawks uniforms.

It's a very modern design. I decided to put the emphasis on Navy instead of their lighter blue. And I used the lime green as trim.

I really like how it turned out. I hope you do too.

V. 1

Home, Road, Home 2, Road 2

V. 2

2SEAHAWKSHOME.png

2SEAHAWKSROAD.png

With White Pants: Home, Road

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

everything is great here. the striping on the pants as well as the shoulders. i also agree with your choice to stay away from light blue and use lime green instead.

but, i dont think you should wrap the seahawk all the way around the helmet. it looks like a ski-goggle strap, to me. although its unique, IMO, i dont think it looks like something a professional team would use. but then again, buffalo decided to use the buffaslug. :D

the monochrome looks great with the navy uni, but not with the white ones. it looks kind of plain.

i think if you fix those small problems, itll look much better.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

but, i dont think you should wrap the seahawk all the way around the helmet. it looks like a ski-goggle strap, to me. although its unique, IMO, i dont think it looks like something a professional team would use. but then again, buffalo decided to use the buffaslug. :D

Except for the professional sports team that's been doing it since 1976. It really helps differentiate them from the slew of other bird teams. As for the concept, I would opt for a navy facemask. I also think the use of division-rival Arizona's numbers should be edited. Try making a new number font, or finding one from a different sport. Also I think the non-piped side of the inserts looks a little clunky. Otherwise, it's a good start.

I'll be honest I think the lime green face mask is too much and I reckon it would be a nightmare to actually wear as it would over time slowly burn your retinas out! Ok maybe slight exaggeration at the end there but you know what I mean.

Love the jerseys but you're gonna need to add 6 inch TV numbers somewhere or it wouldn't pass muster with the NFL Uniform Police and would never get approval. It's a pretty strong offering and other than the small issue with shoulder numbers which is easily fixed I could actually see a team putting a uniform like that into production.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Thanks for the mostly positive comments guys.

I definitely understand what you're saying about the lime green facemask, I was 'iffy' about that aspect too.

I'll fix that. I'll also try to get a different number font.

And RIPmetrodome, I agree with the helmet logo, I personally would like it as just the logo [not wrapping around].

I just wrapped it around the helmet because I figured the general audience would want it that way.

Love the jerseys but you're gonna need to add 6 inch TV numbers somewhere or it wouldn't pass muster with the NFL Uniform Police and would never get approval. It's a pretty strong offering and other than the small issue with shoulder numbers which is easily fixed I could actually see a team putting a uniform like that into production.

And I always forget to put those TV numbers on there. I'll get that fixed.

Update

-Navy facemask

-Changed the insert ever so slightly

-Changed the number font [similar to the Sonics old numbers]

-Changed the socks a little bit

EDIT: Forgot the freakin TV numbers again. :wacko:

I'll get those on there next update.

I wasn't 100 percent feeling it but all I had to do was imagine it being worn in real life and it definitely is legit. You should try throwing it on Davidson's template and make it real-life.

If I had something other than paint, I would definitely try that out!

Love the road unis (would love to see what green numbers with a blue outline would look like).

Might try making the hawk on the helmet a tad bigger. What about a silver helmet to go with the home unis?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I like how you used the Sonics numbers for the Seahawks. I know they'd never actually use them, but I found that kinda funny.

BTW, you converted that template for Paint? I thought it was only available for Inkscape.

Yea, I got it for either .ai or .pdf and opened it in Adobe Reader, which made it a raster image.

And I don't mean to be a dick, but I will not be sending it out. I was told not to, because it was made in an attempt to get people to use Inkscape.

While this isn't the right place to put that, you could look in the graveyard at recent posts by IlovemyBrotherAlex as a general guideline of what not to do.

Anyways, very nice concept. You definitely make the colors work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the seahawks logo wraps all the way. I think there's a gap.

While this isn't the right place to put that, you could look in the graveyard at recent posts by IlovemyBrotherAlex as a general guideline of what not to do.

Anyways, very nice concept. You definitely make the colors work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the seahawks logo wraps all the way. I think there's a gap.

oh wow is all i can say. where is a place where i can say hi and such

• 1 month later...

So, I don't necessarily hate the Seahawks current duds, but they could be improved.

I decided to go an entirely different direction, than any of the former Seahawks uniforms.

It's a very modern design. I decided to put the emphasis on Navy instead of their lighter blue. And I used the lime green as trim.

I really like how it turned out. I hope you do too.

V. 1

Home, Road, Home 2, Road 2

V. 2

2SEAHAWKSHOME.png

2SEAHAWKSROAD.png

With White Pants: Home, Road

C&C Please

A suggestion... ADD... SILVER! Silver as in piping and a silver helmet!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Archived